Join our server on Discord

Ninja war(generic name,don't ya think?)
Kordath continued walking along, moving further and further from his village. "perhaps I should just leave them entirely.... Its not like any of them will teach me anything I don't already know..." he said, growling just a little as he continued on.

His sensitive hearing picked up the sounds of a battle two miles away from him. "May as well check it out...." he said, grinning as he charged off in that direction, settling into an easy stride that would carry him there, without exhausting him.
OOC: I hate emoticons sometimes.

IC:
Yenshi quickly stood back up"Impressive."He shot a shuriken at her from his wrist,then quickly did some handsigns"Shuriken shadow clones."The shuriken multiplied into onehundred as it flew at her.
Thinking quickly she used the substitution jutsu and made a quick row of handsigns.Dirt and other debris started to swirl up into the air starting at Yenshi's eyes.Than quickly making more handsigns she sent an invisible spark towards Yenshi.
Renamon's Army
Yenshi made several handsigns,then put one of his hands to his helmet"Fire style:Phoenix flower jutsu."He spun,spitting multiple phoenix-like fireballs that homed in on Nasami.
Making handsigns as fast as she could. "Air style: Wind clone jutsu" Making several clones of herself she quickly dodged the jutsu and noticed as the spark hit Yenshi and caught light on his armour, than almost as quickly as it caught it exploded.slightly disgruntled by the explosion she tried to get away not wanting to continue this fight any longer than she has to.
Renamon's Army
Yenshi got knocked back a few feet by the explosion,then noticed a few clones"Lightning clones."He jumped up to the trees and started heading in the direction of his village,leaving the clones behind.
Hearing the clones battle behind her she turned and took a quick glance than started in the direction of her village not knowing that she would pass yet another shinobi on her way.

OOC.I'm talking about Kordath if that's alright with you Angry.
Renamon's Army
OOC: ack I am so sorry.. I didn't notice this had started already n_n;;

IC:

Yoosei was at home at the time being. Though the ones from her clan start doing their duties and activities so early in the morning, she in this case wasn't feeling like doing much today. she was tired after the hard training she got herself into yesterday. "I'm tired of the same old routine..." she muttered to herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:Don't worry about it.

IC:
Yenshi reached the edge of the forest The anbu are still running around in there.I'll run into one village on the way home.Hopefully there are no anbu there.
Kordath ran along toward the sounds of the battle, now sounding as though there were more involved, but he also sensed that the original combatants had left the area, one was headed right for him. "Hmm... by the scent.. this one is female.. one who lives within the forest as I do.. Could be interesting.." he said, smiling slightly as he slowed his pace to look more like he was simply traveling along.