Name: Kurtz
clan: E Nomine
species: Dragon
village: Village of the Sun
appearance: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/d...final2.png
affinities: Fire, Thunder
base affinity: Fire
Ninjitsu:
Sword Swirl: Summons about ten pale blue swords around him to quickly deal with all his foes that come close. He can fire them off as well at targets.
Blade of Thunder: Allows his sword to be charged up to the brim with electricity, allowing for some shocking strikes.

genjitsu:
Warp Place: Using his quite amazing speed, Kurtz can suddenly warp forward in a matter of a second or warp up to a platform.
Nightshroud: Using his sword, Kurtz can speed and blur his image as he fights for almost three minutes at his top speed.

taijitsu:
Devil Spear: Using his right hand, Kurtz jabs it at a high speed, and fingers outstretched, towards a foe. If it hits, thunder will crackle through the enemy and pierce into their body. If not, his own arm becomes pierced and hurt/destroyed.

bloodline trait:
Dresan: When angered within battle to the point where he would fight only out of anger, Dresan would take control, turning his scales all ebony black as a huge Dragon-shaped mask forms on his head. In this form, he is twice as fast, and amazingly, twice as strong, but his defence lacks quite a bit. It only lasts for a period of time though, or when Kurtz decides to fight back against it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:Might as well start this thing.Oh and Kurtz,nice avi.And the sword swirl sounds familiar>_>

IC:
Yenshi was running along the trees in a forest,outrunning a ninja squad.He started making handsigns"Lightning clones"Three clones appeared and took off in seperate directions,the ninjas chasing them.Yenshi was on the forest floor"They fell for it."
OOC.YAY Finally!!! :P

IC.
Nasami just finishing up with her training, went to take a bath in the family river next to their house.Gathering up her fresh clothes she walked over to the water bed and stripped.Slipping herself into the water she let herself float for a couple of seconds then she swam up the river a bit to where a fall was cascading down in front of her.She swam to a shallow part and waded into the fall letting the water fall down her body.
~~5 minutes later~~
After her bath she got clothed and went to her house to fix her brother and sister dinner. "Hey Nasami!!' Hey sissy!!" Her younger siblings cried as she came in.

OOC.Is YIFF allowed?
Renamon's Army
OOC: I think Yiff would be in the other RP sections.. but I could be wrong.

IC: Kordath walked along in the forest, while his village tolerated him, it was obvious that this was only because of his strength, and the protection he could give. So he spent most of his time out in the woods, avoiding the rest of them.

"Who needs them anyway..." he said with a sigh.
OOC: Traditional RP's does not support yiff at all. So, that'd be a no, Angemon's_Woman

IC:

Hiding down and crouching on a large branch of a tree, Kurtz sighed, swinging his sword around as he glanced to and to around the place, swishing his tail. "Ahh.... so boring around here..." He murmured to himself, looking down at the animals scurrying about.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yenshi ran into Kurtz's view,looking around I don't see any of the anbu around.I just can't believe they fell for the clones.Time to rest.He leaned against a tree,breathing heavily.
OOC.oh..ok.

IC.
After feeding her siblings and eating herself she went out and deciding to go to the village since there was still alot of time before she had to go meet the hokagai.( i don't remember how to spell it)Preparing to go into the village she set off into the woods to follow her favorite trail to her main village.Walking along the trail she heard something breathing heavily.This being her families secret area she went to take a peak at what she was hearing.Seeing a man in light set armour slumped against the tree in front of her causing her stop in her tracks.Not knowing it she was in sight range of Kurtz.
Renamon's Army
OOC:Close,hokage.

IC:
Yenshi heard a movement and looked up,spotting Nasami Doesn't seem hostile,yet.Can't let my guard."Hello."
"Um...Hello" Nasami stepped to the side a little coming no closer to the stranger. She noticed a small movement in her satchel and looked down. "Kuno what are you doing in my satchel again?" She asked a small ferret poking it's head out of her side bag.Noticing that she had forgotten about the strange warrior already she looked up and blushed a bit. "Sorry my name's Nasami, and this is Kuno my families ferret friend."
Renamon's Army
OOC: may i join?
Veemon's Followers