Join our server on Discord

Please watch and let me and Roran know what you think!!!
aguy Wrote:Your personalities seem way too familar. I guess it is because misty reminds me of my friends girlfriend and roran acts like a friend of mine.

Hehe that's so weird how some people remind you of others....but are our personalities a good thing? =D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Doctor Zephyr Wrote:You know, my oral English has really rusted because of lack of practice. It's a toll that's been taken because I mostly read and write, but don't have anyone to talk to in English, so I barely understood anything. You envy me?

Yes. I wish I could have fewer people trying to talk english here. They sound like they are cursing in russian. I'd really want to have someone I could talk fluent english with. Not only because I want someone competent to correct me, but I also want to have a serious conversation for a change.

Oh, the videos are fun, to watch, I can only say same as Zeph this time, she's right in both her and my case; can't really listen to what you're saying apart from the giggles and... laughter?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Oh, the videos are fun, to watch, I can only say same as Zeph this time, she's right in both her and my case; can't really listen to what you're saying apart from the giggles and... laughter?

Haha I know DMX...Of all the things I do...I think I giggle and laugh the most. I just can't help it...My friends bring out the best in me...and always know how to make me laugh. =P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'm not a friend then. I bring out blushes a lot ;P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:I'd really want to have someone I could talk fluent english with.

If I had a microphone, that voice convo would already be up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:...my oral English has really rusted because of lack of practice.

I have to get my head out of the gutter lmao...

Anyway the video's were kind of weird yet entertaining in the I have nothing to do, bored out of mind, stick a french fry in my eye, kind of way.

Either way, well its funny...heh
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
It'd be far more amusing if you people would have been totally drunk.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
*after watching #1* ^_^ *slaps Roran's ass* Rawr!

*after #2* XD *cackles madly with both of you*

*after #3* Puffy! *squiges Roran's belly* #^_^# *giggles*

Teehee, that's awesome, you guys! :D *tries doing own randomness vid FTW*
MISTER BIG T Wrote:It'd be far more amusing if you people would have been totally drunk.
You mean they weren't? Ha ha ha I'm just kidding, I didn't watch them.
"anarexic ho" lmao I loved that part. and the laugh is simular to what I do. though mine is more annoying =p though you also have to tickle me for a while to get it, but if you tickle me lots, it can get dangerous.