Join our server on Discord

Please watch and let me and Roran know what you think!!!
Roran and I were driving to Wal-mart and Taco Bell...and it was on hell of a ride...please let us know what you think!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
lol, pretty funny, though i only watched the 1st one.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Good god, you sound just like a friend I have over here in the UK... o_o

And can I just lolz at the first and third part? We got to stare at Roran's legs for a good minute or something. Oh god, I did laugh at parts in the 3rd part as well xD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The second one is the funniest lol

If you are going to watch any of them I suggest the 2nd!!!!
Veemon's Followers
Roran: I'm like half-insured.
Misty: Oh my god... I like sounded gay there.

You guys sound like typical teenagers.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah...the second one is the funniest out of all of them...mostly because Roran is doing his hysterical laugh and I can't catch my breath. And because of the drive-thru thing at Taco Bell...man that was a shit load of fun...

Half the time I'm just laughing my ass off and can't work the camera properly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
No offense but I don't usually watch real people on gootube.
I'm having so much fun! *stares at the tall, dark, sexy and handsome guy in dark clothing* Sigh...no matter how much times I look at him, he's as sexy as the first time I saw him....So manly, strong, handsome...I could stare at him all day.... I think I could grow to love him again, like in old times....
*sighs and closes the window with the Kojiro Hyuga video in it, and turns at misty's video* Oh yeah... You too had fun, eh? I can tell from the giggling and guffaws.
Wisemon Wrote:You guys sound like typical teenagers. You remind of the reason I didn't hang out with other kids in high school.
Well, that's what they are. Special people like us are special because we're not typical :P
You know, my oral English has really rusted because of lack of practice. It's a toll that's been taken because I mostly read and write, but don't have anyone to talk to in English, so I barely understood anything. You envy me?
"you're dad's a rapist! i can prove it!" - that just made me ROFL!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Your personalities seem way too familar. I guess it is because misty reminds me of my friends girlfriend and roran acts like a friend of mine.