Join our server on Discord

Please watch and let me and Roran know what you think!!!
I know. I was just saying that you were being blunt about it...you didn't beat around the bush.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
lol I had to read back a few posts to figure out what you were talking about...

I thought someone was complimenting your cans again :P I remember reading that in someone else's post and thinking 'WTF? You don't just... DO that!'
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
everyone is perverted about something ^_~
Well I can't argue with that one Humon.. =D =P

And Calibremon...talking about my chest.......it's like an everyday thing. I'm used to it.......I need a reduction. Simple as that
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:I know. I was just saying that you were being blunt about it...you didn't beat around the bush.
Yeah, but some things need to be said.

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well I can't argue with that one Humon.. =D =P

And Calibremon...talking about my chest.......it's like an everyday thing. I'm used to it.......I need a reduction. Simple as that
Only if you can't get any bras or you have back problems. Other then that, if you actually need some, it just may not be done much around some places.
mistysilverwolf Wrote:And Calibremon...talking about my chest.......it's like an everyday thing. I'm used to it.......I need a reduction. Simple as that

Unless they cause you serious problems like UnknownH mentioned I would highly advise against that. Having naturally big breasts is something that's like having a really big penis. Many wish they'd have it like that and sometimes you'll get them. Instead of hating yourself for it, you should make use of the extra if you know what I mean. Wink

If they're giving you moral or such issues I suggest turning to psychiatric help to help you become more acceptable of your body as it is. You shouldn't need to adjust your body ever in life, but that's just how I think. Next you want to take this out, this in, this reduced, etc... It'll be a forever loop if you'll start modifying your body.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Well that was... interesting. o_o;

Of course, my girlfriend actively discusses her (my) sexlife with anyone who'll listen for more than 5 minutes... :P

So everyone has their own problems.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
hey that house u wanted looks just like my aunts house... :shock:
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan