Join our server on Discord

Resident Evil: Contamination.
"ok, heres your headset, Vee. As for weapons and munitions, in that case over there. Pick up a gun, and a few clips, and also, in the side pocket, theres a knife.
Garr growled at the zombie's approach, he shifted and leapt back, before shooting three consecutive shots towards its head and shoulders. "Hey Raize get back from there!" he yelled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The shots had blasted its head off, killing it, but the momentum from the zombies' lunge was enough to carry its carcass all the way towards Garr, as it landed on top of him.
"ARGH!" he grunted, before he fell down to the floor with a thud. "Get this thing off me!" he said, getting nauseus of just having it near even it was permanently 'stunned'.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The rotting carcass easily roleld off of Garr, though it's stench would still linger on in the S.T.A.R. members' clothing. Now nothing stoof in their way from making their descision: taking the right hallway, or the left.

Garr: Healthy. Pistol LOC: Hallway 1

Raize: Healthy. Pistol LOC: Hallway 1

Xionirulf: Healthy. Pistol LOC: Hallway 1

Vee: Healthy. Pistol LOC: Security Booth
"Thank you, sir!!!" Xion saluted then hurried to the case and immediately grabbed four clips threw away his empty one grabbed an Extra knife and dashed through the door which he barricaded earlier....."GRRRRRRRR!!!"
OOC.I hope it's not too late to join.

Name: Draco
Species: Human
Team: S.T.A.R.S
Clothing: A sturdy black S.W.A.T uniform with the letters "S.T.A.R.S" printed on the back.
Weapon Mastery: Hand to hand.
Initial Equipment: Handgun and Knife.
Item Inventory: Green Mixture, First-Aid Spray and Anti-Hemostatic.

IC.

Draco turned around to see somebody rush out the door, than he noticed the man sitting in the wheelchair."Alright, today sucks ass." Draco directed at the man."so what's your name, and do you have any idea how to get out of this shithole?"
Turning around once more, Tyler noticed this newcomer. "ehh? another? well, whats your name?" the man asked, as he once more turned around to pull out another headset.
"The name's Draco, and you are?", He replied as he took the headset and plugged it into his ear. "Hey, you got any more ammo?", he asked looking around the room once more.Noticing the box of clips he grabbed two extra clips and slid an extra knife into his boot."Well hope you help me out better than the first guy did."
Xionirulf ran, stopping at the end of the corridor being cautious. He looks at both sides, slightly sniffing the air...."Agh! This stench, it's clogging my sinuses. pichuu!!" sneezes afterwards he then rubbed his nose.