Join our server on Discord

Resident Evil: Contamination.
Well, I was actually inspired to make this after playing a bit on the Experiment... yes it is kind of modeled after it... oh and please excuse my crappy maps.... well, they are pretty good based on my skill...oh and please forgive the intro that explains what's going on because it does sound like powerplay... oh and, this can be played by whoever, so don't worry about limits, it just means I have to lift the "difficulty" a bit. oh, and I won't be playing in the Rp... as a person slaying the undead, but as the person guiding you through the security room.

[Image: residentevillabsdi8.jpg]

Formal Letter of Acceptance Wrote:Congratulations, you have just been accepted into the Umbrella corporation. Firstly we at Umbrella would like to thank you for applying. Here at Umbrella corporation, we are the leading company for all of your daily living essentials. From...*The rest is burned, faded away, or smudged*

You are trapped within a small security room, only able to see the carnage going on through the live video feed. This ensures that what you see is very real, as your heart begins to pound within your chest. All you have at your disposal is a small hand gun, a knife, and a few keys to get you through this nightmare alive. You must venture out of the room and battle legions of fellow employees turned undead by the T-Virus. Along the way, you must collect key cards, weaponry, and you must learn a way to combat this so-called "Virus".

The objective of the game is fairly simple... if any of you have played resident evil, this should be a breeze, you find the key cards/key items to open the right rooms or secret boxes, aquire better guns and more ammo, and kill the big bad boss. As you begin to progress through the game, and this seems very popular, I shall continue to make maps that either follow the story line, or just for fun...

Due to the mechanics of how the game works, please keep in mind that your character doesn't know whats around the corner, or on the other side of the door. When posting please try to not post something like "Ricky walks into the room sees a desk with a letter and grabs it." as there are a few things that could go on, such as as soon as Ricky opened the door, something could have leapt on him, or when he sees the desk, he doesn;t know whats behind it. So to make this simple, don't explain whats going on when entering a new room...

ok... that done with... rules...

-no spamming
-no god mode
-no powerplaying
-post flood rules are 6 post between 2 people, 10 between 3
-you are considered "static" after 48 hours of no posts.

ok for some special rules for this game:

-your character can die in the game.
- if your character dies, they don't completely die, but have to start back in the area's start, and any weapons that they had, they must recollect from the point that they died, or find another weapon.
-if your character dies, they still keep the pistol and knife.
-During boss battles, anyone who enters the boss room cannot leave the room at all, until the boss battle is finished
-During boss battles, posting goes in a turn-based order, meaning person A, then person B, then Boss

ok... thats it for now... to begin, you are in the security room at the bottom of the map.
OOC: GONNA BLAST SOME ZOMBIE HEADS!

Character:

Name: Garr.
Species: Human.
Team: S.W.A.T
Clothing: Black shady suit with masked helmet.
Weapon Mastery: Shotguns.
Initial Equipment: Handgun and Knife.
Item Inventory: Green Mixture, First-Aid Spray and Anti-Hemostatic.

IC:

Garr spawned in the security room!

OOC: By the way, can characters have some sorta radar or something? Just so they know where they are going.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:well, no radar, but have you ever played life-line? its the same thing.. You will each be given a headset, where I(as the character in the security room, Tyler Stone) will be relaying info...

IC: Tyler turned around, looking at Garr as he stood up. "So, you think you can get out of here? Well, be my guest... I won't be able to help you much..." the security man said, refering to his disability. For you see, Tyler wasn't born with enough leg muscle mass to stand up, so he was restricted to his wheelchair. "...but I can tell you whats going on, through live video feed." Tyler said, returning his attention to the monitors.

He opened a drawer to his right, pulling out a few gadgets. "Here, uhm... what's your name? that way I can upload your status on screen." he said, flipping a switch on the headset, before handing it to Garr.
Garr looked at the security warden in confusion, it was not much before he had to watch the video. Which made him want to puke in horror, all the images being as nauseus as the last. "Those damn things... I could've applied for another job, but oh no, I had to sign in as an S.W.A.T agent for Umbrella the same day a chemical weapon turns a whole building into monsters!" he cursed.

Taking a small breath to recover from his frustration the boy walked towards Tyler and watched the panels and his equipment. "My name's... Garr" he simply said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"hmm? really... ok.." Tyler said, punching in the letters G-A-R-R. The computer suddenly bliped, as the S.W.A.T. member's profile came on screen. then a status bar appear on monitor...

Garr: Healthy. Unarmed, LOC: Security Booth

"Oh! that reminds me.." Tyler said, sliding a card through a metal box, revealing a large stockpile of basic munitions. "Take one... you'll need it. Oh and ammo is scarce, so you'll have to find more.

OOC: btw... forgot to add... but each player will take damage depending on how they rp... as in resident evil games, you only know if they are Healthy , Moderate , Ok , Poor. when they turn poor that means that one more hit may finish your character.
OOC: If UBCS or the military can play a part in this, I'll join in.
OOC: yeah sure... the only thing is, lets say they are part of umbrella corporation(if you watched the movie, they did say umbrella was hostile corporate take-overing most of the government branches and some other stuff liek that....or you could be a spy... meh... up to you...
OOC: I was thinking perhaps UBCS would be sent in to safeguard Umbrella's assets. And is anyone else wanting to join me? It requires more than one person.
OOC: well, lets say...there was a group...but...they were killed by the zombies...and you're the only one left...or at leats thats a decent story-background from me... don't know if it fits your plans...
OOC: If no one else joins up, I'll do that, k? I'll wait a few days and see if anyone joins me.