Join our server on Discord

Resident Evil: Contamination.
Raize heard the voice aswell as shuffling feet she turned and saw the two zombies comming onto Garr "Garr!!" she aimed her pistol at the first zombie taking careful aim she openned fire on the two zombies trying to avert their attention.
The OCA
The closer zombie to Garr, imediately took a few steps back, as the bullets hit. It continued its path towards Garr, undettered from its original target.

The second Zombie thought this new foe would be an even tastier meal, as it began to make its way towards Raize.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed Raizes leg, as it tried to pull her down.
Raize gasped at the sudden tugging at her leg glancing down she saw it was another zombie trying to pull her down which she tried to fight off the best she can fighting it off. Reaching back for her military knife pulling it our she kept firing at the oncomming zombie for a moment untill she dropped to one knee and stabs the zombie grabbing her through the skull.
The OCA
The zombie tha had a grip on Raizes' leg was now locked to her leg with a tight grip.

The oncoming Zombie fell upon the floor, as it twitched slightly.
Garr gasped as Raize appeared, What is she doing here? he pondered, before he shook it off and attempted to help her, since the tight grip didn't cease over her, he aimed carefully towards the zombie's rotten hand and shot, hoping the bullet would let Raize free.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
the zombie that Garr was shooting at first finally shuffled closer, as it lunged towards him.

The zombies hand blew away into a hundred pieces, each flying in different directions.
OOC: Name: Vee
Species: humanoid lizard
Team: STARS
Clothing: Blue shirt with the STARS logo at the sleeves, black pants, and red shoes
Weapon Mastery: Rockets
Initial Equipment: Handgun and Knife
Item Inventory: a lot of green herbs and first-aid spray

IC: Vee appered in the Security Booth he wanted to forget what he saw a few minutes ago. His friends were all killed by zombies. He saw a security guard. Vee ask him "What the hell is going on here? What the hell did Umbrella do now?"
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Turning around, Tyler answered his questions. "ONE: did you not see the camera feed? TWO: we are being overrunned by the undead. THREE: I don't fucking know..." Tyler said. He sounded rude, but hell, who wouldn't if the futur seemed bleak to you. He turned around, and began to fish into his drawer once more, pulling out an identical headset. "Whats your name? I need to plug it in so I can monitor your status."
"My name is Vee. I am a part pf the STARS org." Vee said as he shock his head to the answers.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"YES SIR, Sorry Sir for the misunderstanding. SIR!" Salutes in shame and was about to dash through the exit when he realized something was missing...."uhmmm.... Do you have some bullets and a gun that I can use? Cause, it would be a great help if you did." said Xion while scratching the back of his head.....