Join our server on Discord

Resident Evil: Contamination.
Tyler noticed both poeple standing behind him. "hmm? oh, more of you....well, lets see.. I got your name..." he said, pointing at Raize. "and whats yours?" he asked Xionirulf, as he turned around, pulling out two headsets, handing one to Raize as he finished connecting her to the system.
Garr grunted, as he was lunged at. He countered with a second slash, this time meant to finish the zombie by splitting the junction of his neck with its spine, which would separate the head from the body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The zombies body continued with its momentum, falling on Garr. The severed head flew off in a separate direction. The zombie was finished.
Raize placed her headset on her ear then nodded assuringly "Testing testing one two." she said into the mic doing a sound test before turning to Tyler "Whats our status? Any areas needing help with?"
The OCA
"Bastard" Garr cursed, grabbing a small napkin and using it to clean the blood covered knife, before he stored it in his leg pocket again. "This is going to be tough if I can't finish them quickly alone" he pondered and bent to pick his weapon up.
A quick thought made him consider extra help, so he used his gear to communicate with possible allies. "Any help would be appreciated... I'll wait a couple seconds and clear this area. Regroup with me and wait where the flash is" he said then grabbed one of his fluoro lanterns, set it up and put it behind a small container so the light would be noticed only from the entrance and not where Garr was heading to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Garr: Healthy. Pistol, LOC: Hallway 1

Raize: Healthy. Pistol, LOC: Security Booth

David: AFK(Cboy said he was going to "static" from this RP, I Pm'ed him earlier). Pistol, LOC: Hallway 1

"Loud 'n clear..." Tyler noted, hearing everything from his headset. "Sending in assistance, Garr." the handicapped man said into the mic. "Raize, he's gonna need some help if anyone's to get outta here alive." he said, turning to the feline, before returning to the security feed.

"Garr, if you make a left, you can enter the offices, and possibly find information or clues as to what the hells' going on. But, if you head right, you will end up in the labs, where you can easily find medical tools." Tyler said, holding the headset closer to his face.
Without another moment to lose Raize exited out of the Security Booth out into the first hallway already she could smell the scent of dead corpses and rotting blood. Taking a deep breath she pressed forward through the hallway untill she saw a light of which Garr spoke of. Slowly she crept up to it with her pistols ready in both paws.
The OCA
Garr was at the corner, "Hope help comes quick" he spied and noticed two undead already, he grasped his pistol tightly, "I'll need it now, over."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
" My name is Xionirulf from the UBCS task force..... Now, you haven't answered my question" as Xionirulf slowly looked towards the barricaded door, worried whether the barricade would hold or not.... Then paid his attention to the person on the wheelchair.
"well, I thought you could've figured that on your own. 'Specially if your from UBCS. We are under attack by.....zombies! As for what I'm doing here, I'm part of the security force here. Now get out there and help the others!"

Indeed, twp zombies were at the other end of the hallway. They began to shuffle slowly towards Garr and Raize. They were only 5 feet away from Garr.