Join our server on Discord

Resident Evil: Contamination.
OOC: lol, you can call it what you want... I'm just not going to put up this person has a baretta, this person has a Glock... I'm just gonna put things like pistol, shotgun, assault rifle... simple tags for each weapon.
"Just a guy with the wrong job in the wrong place... at the wrong time" Garr responded, before turning his head to the newcomer. "Nice to meet'cha, we should advance as soon as possible before one of those things approaches us in surprise. Wouldn't like to end like the guys I saw in the video, yuck" he said, then loaded his gun properly, before leaving to the junction.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
* as garr continues down the hallway, a Zombie springs from behind the corner, tumbling on top of Garr*
"ARGH! Damned thing! Get off me!" Garr growled down his mask and struggled, however the grip was strong enough to make him shake hard, his gun springing back from his hands and falling to the floor.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: can I join the guy as an UBCS? But wait, whats that? all I know is SWAT.....
OOC: yeah sure you can.... as for UBCS... it stands for "Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasures Service"... but you don't have to be from either one... you could be a cannon-character(someone from the movies or the game) or play as someone that was at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

IC: *the zombie on top of Garr began lunging towards Garr, trying to take bites out of him.*
Garr expected the reaction and quickly reached down with an arm while dexterously trying to shake the zombie forward not to get hurt in any way. Seconds went by as he managed to pull out his battle knife. "EAT THIS!" he growled and slit the undead human's neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Zombie recoiled from the cut, tumbling off Garr. Thoguh the gash was deep, the blood in the zombie's body had coagulated, meaning that the blood in its body was hardedned. It stumbled for a bit, before lunging at Garr once more.
Name: Raize
Species: Cat
Team: S.W.A.T
Clothing: Pitch black special ops suit with a black mask covering her muzzle. On both left and right she holds two large silver magnums aswell as a combat knife that discretely is hidden within her belt.
Weapon Mastery: Military Armory
Initial Equipment: Dual Handguns
Item Inventory: Rolls of Heavy Bandages, Health Syringes, Sewing kneedles and thread

================================================

Raize finished loading her two magnum cartridges into her handguns placing them in their holders she speaks into the microphone on her HUD "Hello? Lieutenant Raize here!"
The OCA
OCC:Woohoo it looks like this RP is gonna be intensely fun..... wee

Name: Xionirulf
species: werewolf
Team: UBCS.
appearance:He wears the specialized outfit from the Movie Resident Evil 1 team except it fits the guy, you know what I mean. On both shoulder ther is supposed to be one Army knife holster but both are currently missing due to recent battle but can hold other knives. He is 6'4 and loves watching action flicks which from there learned several kick-ass moves....
Weapon Mastery:Knives and daggers
Initial Equipment: Handgun and Knife.
Item Inventory: two empty clips for a Handgun at the back on his accesory belt, and several throwing knives which is located at the front slots of his vest, along with one first aid spray
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:

Xionirulf walks enters the security room escaping a herd of zombies and lodged the door with several heavy stuff... As he slowly backed up he sees this person sitting on a wheelchair and asks this person in surprise "Who are you and what are you doing in place like this?"