Join our server on Discord

Resident Evil: Contamination.
OOC: Since my character is coming from the outside after all the excitement has happened, could he start in a different location? Also, could he have some different weapons?
OOC: Don't double post within the first 24 hours please. You've got an edit button, even the quick edit function.

IC:

Garr nodded to the warden, "I'll see what I can do from here" he grabbed the ammunition that he could use and prepared himself. "I'll be gone for an hour or two, if I can't find any secure way I'll either return or run away depending on the situation. Either way, I'll try my best to get you out of here" he said and walked towards the exit and to the first corridor. The agent's heart pounding as he walked out alone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I would prefer that you started in the same location... since this is a game... it doesn't make sense if you started near the end... lol...

IC: "well, even if you can't gte me out, then at least see what you can do. "Tyler said, before Garr exited.

OOC: ok so when I explain actions, I will essentially describe what your character can and cannot see/hear. Is that ok with you DMX? Ill show you what I mean...

IC: *As Garr enters the corridor, the door directly in front of him, at the end of the hall is bolted shut. There are two key slots on it, possibly meaning that you need 2 keys to open it. The walls of the corridor seem to be made of metal, that with a banging of the wall, it could create noise. You hear a faint shuffling of feet coming from the right side of the passageway, you'd best be careful.*
Quote:You've got an edit button, even the quick edit function.

OOC: Sorry, but they tend to not get people's attention.

IC:

Name: David
Species: Human.
Team: U.B.C.S
Clothing: He wears the same outfit that the Umbrella Team in the first Resident Evil movie wore
Weapon Mastery: Assault rifles.
Initial Equipment: Handgun and Knife.
Item Inventory: Green Mixture, First-Aid Spray and Anti-Hemostatic.

David spawned inside the Control Room.
Tyler turned around, "oh, another one.. hold on.." He said, swiveling around to face the monitors, pulling out another headpiece. "And your name is...?"
David had been with his men only moments ago, sent by Umbrella to secure a facility that had suffered a chemical spill. Only seconds after arriving, his entire team had been wiped out by what could only be called zombies. David was the only survivor.

"Lieutenant David, Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasures Service," he said, snapping off a salute. "Could you tell me what the hell is going on?"
"Ah, well that we don't know..."Tyler said mysteriously, as he punched in Davids name... pulling up his status, alongside Garrs'.

Garr: Healthy. Pistol, LOC: Hallway 1
David: Healthy. Unarmed LOC: Security Booth

"Ok, all set, theres a gun in that locker, pick one up, and when you're ready... you may leave..." he said, handing David the headset.
David did so, pulling out a beretta and chambering a round. He then goes out the door.
David: *as David leaves the security Booth, he spots Garr ahead of him. Just like Garr he can hear the shuffling from in front of him. The dorr ahead is still locked, meaning that they both must gather the keys.*

Garr. Healthy, Pistol, LOC: Hallway 1
David. Healthy, Pistol(keeping it simple), LOC: Hallway 1.
OOC: Sorry. When it comes to firearms, I'm deathly particular when it comes to details.

IC:

David spotted another person decked out in SWAT armor ahead of him, quickly moving up behind him.

"Hey. Who are you?" he asked, lowering the pistol slightly so as not to appear threatening.