Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
Suddenly, Altima stirred in his slumber as he quickly shot up. "I sense a...disturbance...SOMEONES HERE!" he shouted as he jumped off the bed, using the force to retract his lightsaber. Turning on one end of the staff, he looked out the window, scanning for any sign of movement.
Yoosei looked at Onyxia for a while before answering. "I don't see anything against bringing you with me...just be aware that won't be playground.. we can get ourselves into serious and perhaps dangerous battles... you sure you wanna tag along?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow was a mercenary through and through; he lived for money. However, he was never able to completely able to disable his conscience. Said conscience forced him to abandon the fight and jump in front of the innocent, flinging the dumpster away. Once he was sure the innocent was okay, he turned to where the Sith had been, only to see he had disappeared.

"Damn...," he growled, then looked at the jedi, seeming to notice him for the first time. In an instant, his sabers were holstered and his blasters were leveled at the Jedi. "And which are you?" he growled.
Vivec backed up, putting his lightsaber away. "i'm Vivec, a Jedi. i sensed a Sith here and came to see what it was."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Cervane made it to the cantina and sensed more force users inside I'm to weak to fight,and they're probably jedi,so they won't attack in here.
< Dantooine >

As the sleek, young reptile left the protective cover of the jungle, fear, fatigue and doubt overwhelmed her. The long hyperspace travel had taken its toll on Psyrixia. Having piloted her one-man craft non-stop, for several days, with little food or water and no sleep, greatly diminished her force-sensing abilities. And now here she was - alone, orphaned, thousands of light-years from her home planet with the threat of the Sith after her. The path before her was an unsure one.

Approaching the outer wall of the dorm area, Psyrixia could sense something...or was it someone...she wasn't sure. She crouched down and stealthly crawled on the ground next to the stone wall, avoiding an open window. Spying a doorway ahead she slowly stood up, placed a wavering claw on her holster and staggered forward.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima could sense soemone nearby, but couldn't tell its exact location. The only thing he could tell was that whatever it was, it was near death. Stashing his saber, he jumped out the window, looking around for any signs of whatever it was.
Onyxia smirked "Now I may be a rookie but I can very well take care of myself." she then lifted her right sleeve baring her massive bicep which she flexed, as she did veins bulged from it "Plus you could use the extra muscle."
The OCA
Mitsuki looks to Onyxia and stare to her muscly biceps with a buldge veins. "Wow, Onyxia... I bet I couldn't defeat with you with empty hand." She giggles as waving her tail happily.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei sighs softly and looks to Onyxia. "my young one...the size of your muscle may be an advantage but not necessarily always. if your adversary will be master in agility...you may stand no chance against him or her for that matter"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions