Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
I just had a thought about this a few days ago... hopefully this rpg works and is a success....

All regular DaD rules apply..

-no POWERPLAYING!
-no GOD MODING!
-post flooding is 10 posts between 2 people, 16 between 3.
-3 characters maximum per player. Also, you can't have a Jedi and a Sith, but you can have a rogue Jedi with a Jedi, or vice versa.

other than that, you won't need to read this next bit... its just like that one thing that appears before EVERY starwars movie which brings you up to date on whats going on...

(Star wars fanfare plays)
STAR WARS
EPISODE XIII
Beyond Good and Evil

Many years have passed well after Master Jedi Luke Skywalker's deeds and triumphs. The number of Jedi are steadily increasing to their original numbers. It is a happy and peaceful period of time. The prejudice against Jedi is lifting...

...Or is it? Many seek to re-incarnate the old ways, as many strive to learn the ways of the Sith. Many still hold grudges against the Jedi, as multiple rebellions appear around the galaxie.

The Sith are now using this moment to plot their attack, by re-building the Deathstar in secret...
(Star Wars Fanfare fades)

ok...? THAT was a weird intro.... anyway, on to making your character...

SIDE: Jedi/Sith/Force Sensitive(A.K.A. rogue Jedi)/Normal
JOB:(you only need this if you are normal)
WEAPON: (essentially what kind of light-saber you use... options include: single light-saber, dual wielding light-sabers, staff-saber(the one Darth Maul used). also give color as well(Light-saber color isn't limited to side, so a Jedi can use a red lightsaber, and a Sith can use a purple))(Also, this is for those that aren't Force Sensitive(in meaning not having any force powers at all), just place your weapon list down(maximum of 3 weapons per character)
NAME:
SPECIES:(Remember, FURRIES ONLY, aliens and robots are ok... but please no humans...)
ORIENTATION:(yes, I know Jedi aren't supposed to have relationships, but that was the old way. now, what with Luke Skywalker being a powerful Jedi, many Jedi have relationships)
DESCRIPTION:
FORCE POWERS: (please refrain from making a Jedi with dark force powers, or vice versa, also NO super force powers such as" Ultimate Jedi force Field"... please, lets be mature and have the Jedi's have some kind of weakness, compared to all their strengths.)

yeah... your done... I'll post my profile after a few have posted... also the story background isn't actually one we have to follow, it's just a general idea in case we don't have any other plans for the Sith to carry out.
SIDE: Normal
JOB: Chief for Defence Operation
WEAPON: Dual green light-saber, and beam rifle.
NAME: Mitsuki
SPECIES: Werewolf
ORIENTATION: Bi
DESCRIPTION: Standing at 1.96meter, Mitsuki had a very long dark brown hair, tied into 2 ponytails with bells on it, crystal green eyes and lite purple-white body colour. She wears a chief dark blue uniform with a low-cut skirt. She didn't wear a foot protection.
FORCE POWERS: Barrier - Create a barrier to reflect the laser shot. The weakness for barrier is it may break if the laser shoot at the same place.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Side: Jedi
Weapon: Purple single light-saber
Name: Yoosei
Species: Anthro Fox
Orientation: bi
Description: 1m 72cm tall Anthro purple fox with two tails. She has long dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes. She wears tight black shorts and white t-shirt underneath the cloak typical of a Jedi.
Force Powers: Teleportation - she can quickly teleport herself from one side to another as long as its short distances. If she teleports herself too many times in a row she gets weaker faster.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
SIDE:sith
WEAPON:dual sabers(one black[if black isn't ok,silver],one red)
NAME:Darth Cervane
SPECIES:dragon
ORIENTATION:straight
DESCRIPTION:Wears a black cloak covering all of his body except for tail,claws,and head.His scales are a shiny black.He has deep red eyes.
FORCE POWERS:(this is assuming that all force-sensitive people have force jump,throw saber,push,and pull)

storm(stronger lightning,hits everything in a certain area around user)

death field(for those who haven't played Kotor,it is a stronger version of drain life,which drains the life of a victim and gives it to user.drain life affects all enemies in a certain radius around user)

choke
sounds fun.

SIDE: Jedi
JOB: Jedi?
WEAPON: Orange Lightsaber
NAME: Vivec
SPECIES: Anthro Fox
ORIENTATION: straight
DESCRIPTION: Brown-ish Black fur with a red streak across his head, and tall pointy ears.
FORCE POWERS: force telekinesis, though only for small-medium objects.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ok sofar so good ^_^ ok... here's my profile... oh and yes... all jedi's have default powers... such as force run, force sense, force pull/push, and force jump, but they don't have force telekinesis, unless your character has learned it.

SIDE:Jedi
WEAPON: Green Staffsaber
NAME: Altima Carpine
SPECIES: Dragon
ORIENTATION: Bi
DESCRIPTION: look at signature, otherwise, he stands at 5'6", and wears what Anakin Skywalker had in episode 3
FORCE POWERS: Minor Force Heal, Force Shield.

ok... Shall we start? or wait for another sith player?
SIDE: Sith
WEAPON: Modified Staffsaber - Two lightsabers with a locking connector at one end, allowing to function as either a staffsaber or two individual lightsabers. Both are red, as is typical of the Sith.
NAME: Damian Albion
SPECIES: Black Anthro Wolf.
ORIENTATION: Straight
DESCRIPTION: Dresses in typical Sith attire. Black leather vest and flowing black robes, with his hood up nearly all the time, obscuring his face.
FORCE POWERS: In addition to the normal Force powers, he possesses:
  • Force Block - Cuts off a Force-Sensitive from the Force, leaving them unable to use Force powers. The downside is niether can the Sith, as he has to maintain concentration on the target.
  • Force Choke - Strangles a victim telekinetically. Like all powers, requires concentration and an immobile target.
  • Sith Lightning - Channels the Force into deadly bolts of electricity that leap from the caster's fingertips.
  • Insanity - A Sith variation on the Jedi Mind Trick, it forces the victim to experience intense fear and confusion, either causing them to flee or be reduced to a catatonic state of shock. The strong-willed can resist this power.
  • Force Throw - Sith can use the Force to levitate and throw massive objects at their opponents.
  • Detonate - Through intense concentration, a Sith can use the Force to cause an object to explode. The more prone to burning or exploding the object is, the easier it is to Detonate. The object has to be stationary though.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
SIDE: Force sensitive (he's an experienced Jedi, but doesn't consider himself Jedi or Sith)
JOB: Mercenary/bounty hunter (He's like Cade Skywalker; http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cade_Skywalker)
WEAPON: Paired lightsabers; both green(http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Paired_lightsabers)
Also uses two WESTAR-34 blaster pistols and a Rawk chopped special blaster.(If three weapons includes the lightsaber, I'll change it, k?)
NAME: Shadow
SPECIES: Black Panther
ORIENTATION: Straight
DESCRIPTION: He wears a black version of Boba and Jango Fett's armor (though without the weapons); other than that, he's the same character I always use (in appearance and attitude).
FORCE POWERS:

Force Choke; requires him to focus on one target, leaving him vulnerable to others.

Battlemind (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battlemind); can only be used for a limited time before it starts to hurt him.

OOC: Ready when you are.
ok... well... thats cool enough... the weapon rule wasn't a must, but was more of a generalization... so that way people don't try to go over-board with weapons.... as for starting, feel free to start... keep in mind that this is the star wars universe, and that many people haven't read the books(I only read from episode 1-8 and the republic commando ones), just stick to planets in the movies...
uhm...i watched all three, but the first two i dont remember at all. so i'll just go anywhere.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan