Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
Cervane sliced both halfs in half,then threw the four quarters back with more force.
Vivec growled and jumped at one, slicing it in half and going right through it. "Resistance is pointless!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Screw this," growled Shadow, grabbing the Sith in a force choke and holding him still for the second Jedi.
Cervane pushed Shadow away and then threw lightning at them both.
Yoosei perks her ears up once hearing Mitsuki talking and looked at her. "we don't spy on other Jedi's unless they give us a good reason to do it so..." she twitches her ears and then turns to Onyxia. "I heard a rebellion group is gathering here on this planet... I came to check it out if it's true or not"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Onyxia's amber eyes gliscened "Would you like some assistance Master Yoosei? No telling how many there might be and two is always better than one." she said excitedly swishing her broad tail.
The OCA
Side: Rogue Sith
Weapon: Green lightsaber, sidearm blaster.
Name: Psyrixia (pronounced: sear-icks-e-a) Psyri (sear-e for short)
Species: Dragon-like species
Orientation: Bi
Description: 6' 2", 165 lbs., burnt orange in color, tan chest and underbelly, spotted black at color transition, very fine scales, soft, supple (like leather), no horns or spikes, long fine black hair, green-yellow eyes, B-size bust, slender, lithe, agile, gymnastic movements.
Clothing: Wears black leather vest with circular golden clasp, black leather shorts, V-cut up the sides, leather belt with holsters to hold weapons.
Force powers: In addition to normal force powers, close-range mind control, short-term cloaking ability.
History: Recruited by Sith at young age because of stealth abilities, with threat of death to family; enlisted as a spy for surveillance and assassination missions; found out family was already slain by Sith agents; retaliated and killed her Darth trainer and several agents; fled across the galaxy in small shealthy, light-speed capable, one-man ship to start a new life; all the while re-evaluating her life, becoming sympathetic toward the Jedi cause.

< Dantooine >

Jumping out of hyperspace to sub-light, Psyrixia approaches Dantooine and under cloak, pilots her craft into the shelter of a jungle. She's unaware that the large nearby structure is actually a Jedi temple. Shutting down her ship, she disembarks to explore the surroundings, looking for food and water. Ever cautious, she silently nears the dorm area of the temple.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: This fight seriously needs to end. It's going nowhere fast.

IC:

Shadow blocked the force push with one of his own, using one saber to block the lightning while thrusting the other one at the Sith's gut, intent on spearing him through.
OOC: i agree w/ cboy.

IC:

Vivec took the sudden chance and did the same as Shadow, charging his lightsaber at the sith.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC:I was beginning to think the same thing.

IC:
Cervane parried both their thusts,then jumped back a few feet,pushing a nearby dumpster at a nearby innocent"Save him,or chase me."He ran towards the cantina,putting his lightsabers away.