Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
< Tatooine >

Mitsuki turn her body, facing to Yoosei and Onyxia, throwing a warm smile. "Yeah, Yoosei's right, Onyxia. Who knows, there might be someone in the Jedi spies on you and report this to the council... You're in very big problem."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Cervane was about to get his leg cut off,Vivec tripped him causing his aim to be lower.
Damian Albion watched the Sith and the Jedi duel, making careful observations on both of them. He decided not to intervene unless the Jedi actually managed to win the duel.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
With no oders coming, Altima decided a nap would do him good. He layed his head on the pillow, staring out the window at the dense jungle outside.
OOC: So...what ends this fight? Death or draw?

Shadow grunted as the blow hit him in the side, just under his blade. He thrust his hand forward, blasting the sith back with a Force push. He then charged him, saber's crossed in an X before him.
OOC:I say draw.

IC:
Cervane flipped in midair and landed on his feet,then used the force to pull a metallic dumpster behind Shadow into him.
Vivec brushed himself off and stood, following behind shadow. "you cannot win! give up now!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sensing the dumpster, Shadow whirled, holding a saber out in front of him, slicing the dumpster down the middle.  He then used the Force to fling both pieces at the Sith.
Tatooine...

Lucious Vrel strode into the closest canteena after depositing his earnings into a plasticard cre-card. He overheard dock workers about it, the best drinks in Tantooine, nestled between two superheavy space ports. The word of 'Jedi' also carried weight, the bar was a breeding ground for the fresh crop.

Like the three sitting in bar stools a yard away from him. They were all female, talking amongst themselves in blessed ignorance. The she-wolf sitting with her back facing him kept wagging her tail, perhaps enjoyed her drink, or just happy.

The Elodian Grenadier brushed the dust from his camo-fatigues and sat next to her. He ordered at the barkeep's grunt.

"Hi there." He said to her.
Onyxia quickly got up from her knees and bowed to Yoosei "I apologize Master Yoosei I suppose I overreacted." she took a deep breath and smiled "So what does bring you here Master?" she asked kindly her tail starts to swish.
The OCA