Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
Yoosei looked into Onyxia's eyes for a while. "I am here on a Jedi business...but I noticed that's not your case huh...young Jedi" she perks one ear while she spoke with such a soothing voice yet in a serious tone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Altima finally came to rest in the dorm set aside for traveling Jedi. He had finished the tour of the temple and was now awaiting orders from the council members.
"N-no it isnt Master Yoosei, f-forgive me if I overstepped my boundries." Onyxia smiled nervously "I was just here celebrating my new Jedi status." she then got on her knees infront of Yoosei even still she was till quite tall "Please dont tell the council about this I was so excited about being a Jedi and this would go really bad as a first day as that."
The OCA
cboy Wrote:
Quote:OOC:It won't be that easy.

OOC:??I never expected it to be. And because that seems to be where everyone else is, I'll just say we're on Tatooine

IC:

Being choked in return, Shadow released his hold on the Sith, and pushed him back with a blast of the Force (I'm going by the Jedi Academy game, where Force push would break Force Grip).
OOC: im just putting myself wherever cboy is, so forgive me if i make any mistakes or anything.

IC:

Vivec walked around the corner, seeing a person fly back from a force push. he whipped out his lightsaber and said "what's going on here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Meanwhile, Mitsuki watching them and listen every word that they say. She also recognise the purple fox's identity as Yoosei. Then, she turn her body, facing to the counter and drink her remaining drink, wagging her tail slowly while her ears listening to the Jedi's.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blinked in surprise once seeing Onyxia in her knees. That was a reaction she wasn't exactly expecting. "please pull yourself together...you are a Jedi." She crosses her arms slightly and softens her expression. "next time just be careful or you may get yourself caught by a not so merciful Jedi. So worry not as this time I will not tell a thing to the council...I just hope this will serve you as a lesson"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Cervane noticed a jedi enter the area.He deactivated one of his lightsabers and attached it to his cloak,then held his hand up as he stood"Give me your energy fools."What looked like red lightning shot at both Vivec and Shadow.
Again, Shadow raised his saber, blocking the energy.
"NEVER!" Vivec held his lightsaber sideways and deflected the lightning.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan