Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
OOC: hehe the only reason I put was because I didnt remember the spelling of the planet :P no need for the ??? hehe

IC:

< Tatooine>

"Onyxia, Jedi." The dragoness took Mitsuki's paw and shook it softly "So what brings you here miss? Vacation? Business?"
The OCA
[Slag Station New Cypress]

Ice caked like icing. Along the controls, sensor sweeps, radar coils, and door locks it grew. Broken water pipes had fed the growth well until the cold turned into solid sheets, natural steel strength, coats smooth and reflective. The swivel chairs were moored to the floor locked with solid ice.

The room didn't smell. The odor froze into the walls, leaving a necrotic cold that numbed the nose. Pure oxygen. It gave the impression of weightless euphoria, a mind-numbing blindess, a senseless place.

He stood before the main console. His hell gun was strapped against his back, pistol at his side, and both hands spread outside a single keyboard. His emotionless visor watched the console screen blip the command at the bottom right: Yes/No?

In the deadness around him, the wolfen pressed Y.[/b]
< Tatooine >

Mitsuki giggles as feels her paw beng touched by her scaley claw. "I have one day off and at the same time, I'm monitoring the area."

She lends her back at the counter, placing both elbows on the counter. You came here to celebrate yourself, don't you?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
< Tatooine >

As Yoosei keeps lurking around, eventually she felt a pretty familiar force nearby. Yes, another Jedi was on the surroundings. That surely perked her attention. She focuses and steps forward until seeing herself in front of a bar where the force was emanating. She was actually feeling Onixya's presence on that place.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Onyxia giggled playfully as she downed another shot of booze "Yup! First day as a Jedi and I decided to go celebrate!" she then felt a familiar force as she sense Yoosei nearby "Oh no...party might be over." her ears lowered slightly.
The OCA
Mitsuki perked her ears up as saw another Jedi enters the bar, while spoke in low tone. "You mean...a female purple fox with two tails will stop your party...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yes...Yoosei has been in the Jedi council for a very long time now she'll probably lecture me how Jedi dont go out and party yoda yoda." Onyxia then giggled when she made a referance to master Yoda and didnt even notice it.
The OCA
Yoosei slowly takes off her black hood, revealing her face finally. at first sight, she had such serious looking expression on her face. she looks around until finally spotting Onyxia. "so you are the one I just felt...young Jedi..." she thought for herself and heads slowly towards Onyxia.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Onyxia gulped slowly turnning around looking at Yoosei with a sheepish smile "Why hello Yoosei fancy meeting you here. You here for a..ummm..drink? Or is it Jedi business." the large dragoness twittle with her claws nervously waiting for her superior's answer.
The OCA
New Cypress was waking.

Deep inside the slag station ancient turbines began coating in oil, pistons slowly rose and fell, and cyclopean engines sputtered life. Heavy thumps cracked the ice around the swivel chairs. Dull heat steamed through the ventillation, condensing into vapour fog. The clouds drift along unseen zephyrs and are sucked through ventillation vaccuums. The instruments and panels surrounding him intensified as if fueled and satiated.��After a minute of waiting, the room shrugged its chill, sending slabs of dripping ice onto the metal grate floor, each peice afire in steam.

But the smell of ice still lingered.

He ignored it. Wiping off melting ice, his eyes were cast along the instrument panels of the Master Console. He punched commands into the keyboard. A display to his right winked on displaying a mat-wire frame of New Cypress, schematics and logistics scrolling in an alien tongue, tinyly scrawled beside it. The wire frames for the Propultion Engines turned blue. After a minute, he felt the room shift with the display. Below, thousands of Plasma Turbines churned waste, floating towards the destination set.

The wolfen watched. A noise piped inside his helmet. "Come in..." Static, "Come in again..." Said a distant voice.

"Vrel here." He said. "New Cypress has been given its locked coordinates."

"Very good to hear." The voice said, clear and baratone. "You may leave the Station to Tatooine. Money and papers have been filed in your account, thank you again Lucious."

Grenadier Packer Lucious Vrel glanced around the controls again and left for his ship.