Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
Watching and listening to the dragon's reaction, Psyrixia nuzzled her smooth cheek up against his thick shaft, breathing hotly upon it, she murred, "Mmmmm, you like? Shall I continue?...just say the word..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"oh...yes Psy..I..I want it now.." Altima panted, feeling the urge to just throw Psyrixia on the bed and have his way with her. No, he was a Jedi. Thats not how he should act.
Psyrixia sensed and read Altima's thoughts clearly now, especially in her excited state. The images, which flashed through his mind, excited her senses and enticed her body. Slowly releasing his member, from her grip, the dragoness edged over near Altima and whispered, "I know exactly what you want to do to me. Alt...please take me, as you wish. I want you, too!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Psyrixia..!!" Altima moaned, as he pressed his member against her entrance, lightly probing it. "I want you too..." and with that, he thrusted his dragonhood upwards, entering her folds.
Damian mrred as her rump met his thick erection and unusually large, seed-bearing testes. He murred and smiled, wondering if his... gifts might intimidate her slightly. Grinding against her ass, his paws reached up and groped her chest lightly, massaging and carressing her breasts gently.

"Mmm I'm a Sith genetic experiment, by the way. I've been um... enhanced as you can tell. Mostly to produce an unusually large amount of seed to impregnate as many women as possible. Breed a Sith army, I guess..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
As the dragoness felt Altima's cock, plunge into her moist, silken pussy, she shuddered with delight. "Oh Gods! Alt! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Psyrixia threw her arms tightly around the dragon, drew up her knees and lurched her clenching crotch up further around his dragonhood.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei murrs when feeling him gropping her breasts and caressing them, but couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damian smiled, letting one of his hands slide down her stomach, below her waist to stroke her gently. "Mm... well that's good to know at least. Can I ask why?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei arches her head back and moans softly, feeling wet in-between her legs. "...you can ask...but I shall not answer for now...it's irrelevant the reason why I can't get pregnant for now" she chuckles and rubs her butt gently against his erection.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damain smiled, continuing to stroke her sensitive areas, one of his strong digits sliding inside her slightly. "Mmm alright... but would like an answer some day. For now though, I will leave it be..." he murmured, licking and nibbling her neck as his shaft pressed into her rear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA