Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
Psyrixia hissed with delight, "Oh, yes...slip it in deeper...Ooooo...deeper, Alt!" The dragoness arched her back, to open herself up wider for Altima's claw, oozing her honey all over. At the same time, she reached back with her own claw, and grasped the dragon's stiff member, through his clothing, stroking it.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima moaned, as he felt Pysrixias' claw grasp his hard on, as he sent his finger as deep isnide her as he could, under her clothing. "ooh..P-Psy....l-let's get undr-ressed then..." the dragon murred, as he pumped his finger in and out of ehr folds breifely.
Easing herself off of Altima's embdded claw, the dragoness ripped the Jedi robe and underlying garments from her body. Slinking her nude, sleek, green body up close against the young Jedi, Psyrixia hissed, Alt...take off those clothes or I'll rip them off your body! I want you insde me, now!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Damian smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing into her back as her tails carressed him. "mmm... what the council doesn't know won't hurt you?" he said, smirking and nuzzling her as his groin pressed into the small of her back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Y-yes, Psyrixia...." Altima murred, as he, too, removed all articles of clothing, revealing his thing body, not to mention his throbbing hard-on.
Psyrixia looked upon the dragon's thin, muscular body; locking her gaze upon his long, pulsing erection. "Oooohh...please Altima!" She inched her wet crotch closer, against his cock, "Let me get on you!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei murrs softly and nods while twitching her ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes, Psy.." Altima moaned, as he now wanted her. He wanted her to take his purity, as he layed himself down on the bed, his pulsing erection pointing straight up.
The dragoness slinked up onto the end of the bed. Moving gracefully and with purpose, Psyrixia slowly climbed along Altima's legs, up to his thighs and inhaled his thick and musky scent. Grasping the base of his member with her slender claw, she lowered her head, peered deep into the dragon's eyes and growled, "Mmmmm, Alt...you look and smell good enough to eat." She flicked out her tongue, lightly brushing the head of his cock.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima let out a soft moan, as the dragoenss' tongue licked his throbbing member. "ahh.." Altima murred, wanting more of that.