Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
"N-no! I mean... I don't mind...you were just seeking for attention.... I'll do as you please... I just didn't want to hurt you in any way.." Altima explained. It was true that he was indescisive, but something inside him told him that pleasing her in any way would be very rewarding in the future. Even his hromones were telling him otherwise, as his dragonhood unexplainably slid out an inch, two inches and now was beginning to make a slightly noticeable bulge in his trousers. "ahh!" Altima gasped, as he tried his best to hide it without alerting Psyrixia.
Yoosei murrs and giggles as she then bends down a bit just to give him a better view of her butt as she then lifts her tails in air. "I figure that..." oh her attitude was changing quite fast as from the serious looking jedi.. she now was acting lustuflly almost.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Still looking into Altima's eyes, "Believe me, Alt...you never hurt me, at all. I could sense, even in my weakened condition, that you only had kind and honorable intentions, towards me. I just...I just don't really know how to react in these sort of situations.", lowering her head, she blushes and confesses, "I've never had relations, before."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Damian smirked and gave her rump a playful little squeeze before grinding his sheath into her slightly. "Mmm you're a very... unusual Jedi. Mos are morally opposed to... physical relationships..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"me neither.. I mean... You actually offered yourself to me, and I...I didn't know how to react to that... but, now I know..." Altima said, as he changed his glance from his crotch, to her eyes.
Yoosei murrs and giggles while guiding her tails to Damian's chest and caressing it gently. "The council doesn't know about this personality of mine..." she chuckles. "I really don't mind some...'physical relationships' every now and then.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking down as his growing bulge, Psyrixia began to get aroused, herself. Her pussy began to moisten, her clit ache, as her desire for the young Jedi increased. "Oh, Altima!", she begged, breathing hot and heavy into his ear, "please...would you touch me...down there?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"o-okay, Psy.." Altima said, as he cautiously slid a claw down her body, starting from her side, moving across ehr belly, and slipped his claw down her pants, moving it under her undergarments as well, as he felt her moist opening. He murred, as he slid his finger along the slit, gathering up a small amount of her wetness.
"Oooooh! Alt!", Psyrixia moaned in sexual delight. Her body shuddered and writhed as the dragon fingered her parted lips, dragging her oozing juices over her crotch. As she scooted her ass and tail, down along Altima's lap, she could feel his growing erection prod against backside. "Mmmmmm, Alt...you're getting kinda excited yourself, aren't ya?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"it's...well...I've never been with another woman....so...uhm, I guess I am..." Altima said, trying to sound macho. To make up for that though, he pressed a claw against Psyrixia's lips, parting them, as it slid in her love-hole.