Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
Damian peered out of the shower, the water rolling over his body lightly. "Mmm now that's a sight I could get used to..." he said, smiling wickedly at Yoosei.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei chuckles and giggles. "ah don't get used to it..." she smiles and then turns around and walks closer to the shower before suddenly step inside, pulling Damian a little a side just so she could also get soaked wet with the water.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A drink?...uh...no, thank you, Alt...I'm feeling much better now. But...there is something that I am lacking...", Psyrixia murred, motioning Altima down toward her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"uhm...s-something else?" Altima said, as he had a vague idea of what she might have been asking. "Anything.... I owe you suich a large apology and anything to make it up, I'll do..."
Psyrixia slide her arm around Altima's neck, gently pulled him close to her face and whispered, "I miss the company of someone handsome, caring, and considerate...like yourself." She nuzzled her face against his neck, exhaling slowing.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Damian smiled softly as Yoosei's fur was also soaked flat by the pouring water, mrring contentedly. "Mmm okay so maybe I won't get used to it... but its still very nice..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei giggles and turns around, having her back turned to him and she waves her butt teasingly at him. "oh it's just a very nice view? that's all you can say about it?" she giggles and pokes her tongue out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damian smirked and gave her rump a playful swat. "Oh its much more than a nice view... much much more..." he said, smiling again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Y-yeah...I-I mean, really?" Altima stuttered, as he held the dragoness in a soft embrace. His tail slowly wagged to and fro, as he slowly became nervous.
As Psyrixia motioned Altima down, next her in the chair, she sensed his indecisiveness, "Alt... we don't have to do anything that you don't want to. I'm happy enough just to have your strong arms around me." The dragoness hissed happily and scooted her body into the dargon's lap, tail and all.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz