Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
SIDE: Jedi
JOB:(you only need this if you are normal)
WEAPON: Custom fit Light Sabre claws
NAME:Onixya
SPECIES: Dragon
ORIENTATION: Bi
DESCRIPTION: Very large muscular dragoness standing at 7' 3" with dark purple scales with a tan underbelly her tail is long and broad which at the tip fans out like a leaf. Double E cup breasts. She wears the traditional white Jedi's robe with slight modifications which makes it tighter and easier to move around.
Hair: Dark Purple
Eyes: Amber
FORCE POWERS:

Muscle Growth (Increases her size and strength for a short period of time)

Force Pull/Push (Self explanitory)

Mind Sooth (Causes a person to grow tired and their muscles become relaxed)

OOC: I've only seen the recent movies and played Star Wars: Battlefront so I only know basicly some of the planets but you might have to remind me which ones are which.

< Tatueen???>

Onyxia in the desert city was sitting at the bar "Bartender another shot!" she hollared waving her empty glass. She had just been accepted into the Jedi force and decided the only propper way to celebrate was to drink and that she did.

The waitor who was one of those flything things woddled over "Damn you like your drinks, huh?" he chuckled pooring the drink which the dragoness paid happily.

"Oh this is such a wonderful day!!" she rose her glass to her lips and took a sip murring happily from the taste "This place always did serve the best booze."
The OCA
OOC: lol, no problems buddy, glad to have you aboard, as for the planet, its Tatooine, don't worry so much though, thats why i said to try and stick to the movies as close as possible, since they require less names and things to remember... and battlefront was an awesome game... I was actually addicted to that... now... i'm on a DaD addiction... ^_^

IC: Altima had finished his medidation. Standing up, he made his way through the rest of the temple.
Cervane was starting to lift off the ground,and held a hand out and started choking Shadow too.

OOC:It won't be that easy.
< Tatueen ??? >

Mitsuki had a day off and at the same time, monitoring the area to prevent any threats. After a moment, she arrive at the bar and slowly stepped in. She take a look around and notices that there were less people come today.

Then, her eyes take an attention to a big, dark purple dragon sitting at the counter. She approach closer and sit besides her. "Good day, miss. As usual?" The waiter said, as he clean the glass.

"Indeed" Mitsuki reply with a smile, then the waiter prepared a glass of her favorite drink and place it in front of Mitsuki. "Here you are, miss. Enjoy yourself."

"Thank you" She reply as take a sip of the drink, while her eyes glancing to dark purple dragon.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

But as the waitor had left she glanced at a bottle of booze sitting on the rack which she licked her lips at she simply moved her claw the bottle slowly floated over the Onyxia's claw then giggles as she pours herself more drink "I sense force within you." she said not turnning to Mitsuki but she glanced back at her.
The OCA
Mitsuki smile, twitching her ears softly as take a sip of her drink before gulp it down. "Oh really? May I know what kind of force that lays indise me..? She poke, wanted to test her ability.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Onyxia consinstrated her mind scanning the girl's force further and smerked "No Jedi but I do sense the light side within you." the dragoness finally turned giving a warm smile to the Mitsuki.
The OCA
Mitsuki nods, indicates that the dragoness was correct, before lends her right paw to Onyxia. "I'm Mitsuki, the Chief for Defence Operation. How about you, cutie?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
< Tatueen???>

Yoosei was lurking around the desert city. she had her body covered by the black cloak and her head by the black hood, yet obviously it was easily noticeable she is a Jedi. she looked around, everywhere she would pass by, people would whisper on each other's ears; probably commenting the fact she is a Jedi. she kept walking foward, as she seems to not have a precise destination where she wants to get.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:OOC:It won't be that easy.

OOC:??I never expected it to be.  And because that seems to be where everyone else is, I'll just say we're on Tatooine

IC:

Being choked in return, Shadow released his hold on the Sith, and pushed him back with a blast of the Force (I'm going by the Jedi Academy game, where Force push would break Force Grip).