Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
SIDE: Normal (Nuetral?)
JOB: Bounty Hunter
WEAPON: Hell gun (Proton Carbine variant with feeder ammunition. Folding stock), Blaster, Phosphorous Grenades (Proton Grenade variant. Phosphorus can blind and burn targets)

NAME:
SPECIES: Wolf
ORIENTATION: Bi

DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'
Eye Color: Mint Green
Fur Color: Rust

Clothing: Dorns the uniform of the once proud Elodian 88th, fatigues puzzle-camoed light blue, white, and black. Wears black, segmented armor over that. Often wears his Tri-Dome helmet modified for unusual terrains.

FORCE POWERS:
  • Grenadier Honors (Force Valor): Experience in the field of combat against both Jedi, Sith, and Soldiers alike, this helps him fight with improved accuracy and stability.

• Elodian 88th Hell Packer: The 88th were known for their quick adaptations into any terrain theaters.

• Battle-Veteran Mindset: Prevents low-level Force powers of the Mind.

• Hunter Honors (Minor Force Cloak): Ability to shade into the scenery, an ability only shown in those 88th Packers who hunt for the Prey.

Awesome! welcome aboard Marine! Stand at attention, soldier! lol... at ease..
OOC: http://starwars.wikia.com (Star Wars encyclopedia for those of you who need information)

IC:

Shadow held his breath, tuning his sharp ears to the sounds around him. His twin WESTAR-34 blaster pistols were clutched tight in his hands, ready to unleash a storm of lasers should his target be around the next corner.

OOC: Any volunteers for the prey?
OOC: uhm... Well, I was gonna start off in the Jedi temple on Dantooine, but meh... sounds like fun... I'll think about it... if no-one else posts... then I'll edit this and start with yah...
OOC: You said I could start if I wanted to. My character's a bounty hunter, so I thought it would be best to start out with him on a hunt.
OOC:I'll be the volunteer

IC:
Darth Cervane felt a force user around the corner,causing him to instinctively grab his lightsabers and ignite them"Another victim."
Shadow sensed his prey right around the corner, and knowing he was dealing with a Sith, he took a deep breath and focused. Inside of him, he could feel the Force going to work as he utilized the power of Battlemind.

Without warning, he dived out, blazing away with his blaster pistols, one aimed high, the other aimed low, hoping that the Sith wouldn't be fast enough to stop all of the bolts.
Cervane wasn't that surprised.He held one lightsaber high,the other low.He was deflecting every shot"Pathetic."A massive amount of lightning suddenly surged from his body,going straight to Shadow.
At the Moment, Altima was traversing through the Jedi archive within the temple of Dantooine. It was said that Luke Skywalker himself had taught here, and those that made the journey could be blessed with a more masterful use of the Force. Altima stood before a statue built in honor of the long dead Jedi, before sitting before it, meditating.
Seeing that his blasters were doing no good, Shadow quickly holstered them and drew his twin lightsabers, linking them together to form a staff, which he spun in a circle, deflecting the lightning.

"Nice try, Sith scum," he growled darkly, raising a clenched hand towards the dark jedi.