Join our server on Discord

Your weirdest wet dream
Niyara Wrote:I woke up right as I felt something really big pushing into me... When I looked around the room after waking up, I could still feel something, but not as big.. so I looked down, and it was Mellissa starting to lick me down there... She was still asleep too..
Keep talking about things like that and you could get a lot from some of the weaker members here.
last night i had a dream that i was a digimon, an Upamon in fact, and i was hopping around the city where the 02 digidestened are, and random digimon were running around everywhere. and i dont even know why but i woke up hard as a rock.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I had a dream where I was flying around with Beelzemon and we were doing it in midair...
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:last night i had a dream that i was a digimon, an Upamon in fact, and i was hopping around the city where the 02 digidestened are, and random digimon were running around everywhere. and i dont even know why but i woke up hard as a rock.
Ewww.... That's weird.

Angry_kittens Wrote:I had a dream where I was flying around with Beelzemon and we were doing it in midair...
I might have heard that before. So, have you met Dr. Zephyr?
UnknownH Wrote:
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:last night i had a dream that i was a digimon, an Upamon in fact, and i was hopping around the city where the 02 digidestened are, and random digimon were running around everywhere. and i dont even know why but i woke up hard as a rock.
Ewww.... That's weird.

isnt it? :shock:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Dr. Zephyr?
Yes, the quote, unquote alpha female of the board and biggest beelzemon fan here. You ever seen her art?
Well, I had a dream where I saw my 'crush' at the beach.... naked and no one was around... We came very close.... Mmm.... Just as we were about to cum, the scene changed from a beach to a weird city with buildings that have countless holes in 'em, with my girl nowhere in sight..... Shit..... And when I woke up, my pants was wet.... DUH!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Niyara Wrote:I had one... it was both exciting, and kinda upsetting...

I was in the digital world somehow, all of the digidestined were there.. Just the main characters, not literally all of them.. from season 1 and 2.

I was tied up, so were Kari and T.K. The rest were gathered around us, humans and digimon alike... all of them with glowing red eyes.

I woke up right as I felt something really big pushing into me... When I looked around the room after waking up, I could still feel something, but not as big.. so I looked down, and it was Mellissa starting to lick me down there... She was still asleep too..

Thank you for the erection XD
The OCA
Okay, this wasn't a wet dream but it was weird with capital leter of W.

There were these people a pregnant asian lady, me, some random black people, and some lolitas, whom were spending night over at some guy's and her wife's place and everyone went to sauna together, when suddenly the guy starts stabbing himself to his shoulder with a piece of a glass screaming that unless they all start shitting all over the place and his wife, he'll murder their families. (??!?!)

Just then, the wall explodes and in flies a super hero by the name "Hawkman" who was carrying a boom box that constantly repeated his theme song.

Hawkman!
(Oooooo)
It's da Hawkmon!!
(OOOOO!!!)

Hawkman was so over ridiculously powerful that he knew all attacks of every super hero ever made. Anyway, the Hawkman basically raised the weird people out and carried them somewhere when suddenly his wrist watch began to ring and he was told that the Venom symbiot was on rampage. So he went to X-men headquarters (aparentely, he was the leader because Cyclops sucked too much ass) and each time each X-men was zoomed in they chanted "I am the X-men! I am the X-men!!"

Then they all left, lead by Hawkman who was affected by the symbiot and he became very evil. Some random black chick yells "Holy shit, what sort of a monster is this, Hawkman went down from one hit!!"

Aparentely, this was all from Spiderman 3 that me and my mother were watching at movie theaters. I basically went "Uhh that wasn't really how it went.... Really..." while my mom was basically just going O___O

Then the transexual Freddy Krueger appeared riding a huge albino gorilla with feet made of metal. "Ah, ah, this time I shall win!" was basically all she chanted while ejaculating all over X-men. They all exploded.

I woke up.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you