Join our server on Discord

Your weirdest wet dream
This is like "strangest dream" topic but more sex wise. Ever seen a dream so fucked up you didn't even think it'd be possible, yet you wake up all excited and such? Mine is very weird indeed so sit down and grab a smoke.

So I saw this Nightmare on Elmstreet sort of a dream. (Which is weird, since I never liked the movies) Before this part there was also Jaws and some weird demon or something but I can't remember that so well, so I'll skip that part. (Plus, it has almost nothing to do with this part)

The Elmstreet sequence started out from some house party or something. There were the usual stock of teen slasher cast; addicts, tramps, "good girls", comedic reliefs, etc.

Anyway, after one of the person's who passed out from alcohol was disembowled Freddy takes a form of an attractive woman. (I think she smoked weed and Freddy took over her body, much like he took over the body of that one stoner in Freddy vs Jason) So now he's in the real world again and decides to celebrate with old fashioned slaughter fest. She invites the comedic relief (who's some fatso by the by) to come with her to a private room and she reveals she has a huge penis that goes over to her head. Its tip is like Freddy's head and it's giving out this orange goo off its side. The comedic relief's all like "whoa, that's the biggest dick I've seen on chick" and she's walking closer and the Freddy penis opens its mouth and heaps of blood splatters over the walls while he screams.

Cue to party, there's these two girls rubbing each other's off, the other has this awesome biker girl outfit and leather jacket while the other was dressed in this tight T shirt and cut out jeans. Anyway, the good girl is watching them and rubbing her hairy pussy (good girls are naughty girls who don't get caught), the other one of them is kind of annoyed at that but the other girl just gets more turned on by the audience so they let her watch. Soon Freddy walks towards the "good girl" in ready to kill her when she stops next to lesbians, obviously enjoying the festives as much as anyone would.

Cut to Freddy woman fucking the biker chick and then ever now switch between him having sex with the other chick. The visions are switched between them, then the huge dick goes through the biker chick's left tit and the end result resembles bloody cauliflower with semen dropping down to floor and the girl is drooling blood and is quite dead. Then we're cut to the other woman and Freddy ejaculates into her and her head explodes "I told you I'd fuck your brains out whore," Freddy laughs.

My alarm bell rang. :((
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
i dont really remember...i usually forget my dreams 10 minutes after i wake up. but there was this one where i was a girl for some reason. and then i jumped into a randomly placed lake and then all of a sudden i was like, a fish. and thats when i woke up. yeah it wasnt really a wet dream, in that way.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I had a dream that I was masturbating. I like dreams that I can easily make into reality.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I had a dream I was shopping for fruit, and I woke up with a massive boner.
Wisemon Wrote:I had a dream that I was masturbating. I like dreams that I can easily make into reality.
That sounds like a joke. And reminds me of a line in a green day song. I think you said it once.
I had a dream like that but I was actually doing it in my sleep. (I scared the shit out of one of my friends)
Masterbation world record- 3 1/2 hours set by MARS the Great (in his sleep) april 1st 2004.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That One Internet Guy Wrote:I had a dream I was shopping for fruit, and I woke up with a massive boner.

A banana?

[Image: woman-eating-a-banana.jpg]
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
First, ewww... I bet someone has a longer record. And yes, we all know a female eating a banana or any rod shaped food looks like a blowjob. Until she bites down.
No, I can't say I was having a pseudo-cock sucking fantasy in my dream, sorry to have disappointed you.

I was shopping for those little green things...kiwis? Maybe an avocado...whatever. Anyway, I bought the fruit and walked out, then woke up.
That One Internet Guy Wrote:I had a dream I was shopping for fruit, and I woke up with a massive boner.
lol

Well, I don't think I've really had any bizzare ones. One dream was close, but it left me more paranoid-ish than "turned on." I'm not really sure what to think of it. Even though some of you (furries mostly) probably wouldn't mind it too much... I'll see if I can muster enough resistance to say it, later.