Join our server on Discord

Your weirdest wet dream
MISTER BIG T Wrote:
That One Internet Guy Wrote:I had a dream I was shopping for fruit, and I woke up with a massive boner.

A banana?

[Image: woman-eating-a-banana.jpg]

BWAHAHAHA!!! Nicely put lol
I'm a woman so I don't have wet dreams.
Quote:And yes, we all know a female eating a banana or any rod shaped food looks like a blowjob. Until she bites down.
It's not so much the biting down that scares me; it's seeing the chunk of (let's say a banana) coming off. That's why Popsicles are the best to watch. They never bite down; they just keep sucking.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I like lollipops more. Because they try to get to the centre by licking a lot.

And also Zeph, by wet dream I don't mean wet dream in biological sense much more of "wait, I got excited about THAT??!" sort of a scenario.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I had one where I was with some girl I knew but I don't know who, if that makes sense, and we were all up into it but there was a leprachaun dancing around...it was f'n bizzare.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:BWAHAHAHA!!! Nicely put lol
I'm a woman so I don't have wet dreams.
I can make a joke about that but I don't know if anyone remembers that topic.

Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:And yes, we all know a female eating a banana or any rod shaped food looks like a blowjob. Until she bites down.
It's not so much the biting down that scares me; it's seeing the chunk of (let's say a banana) coming off. That's why Popsicles are the best to watch. They never bite down; they just keep sucking.
You and T are very clever with that joke. But I remind T about the tootsie roll pop and what happened at the end.

The Reclaimer Wrote:I had one where I was with some girl I knew but I don't know who, if that makes sense, and we were all up into it but there was a leprachaun dancing around...it was f'n bizzare.
It means stop drinking green beer and/or watching wrestling on fridays.
I had one where I was at a movie, and everything went dark. that was when my alarm went off and I rolled too far:Eek:

apparently, I get excited easilly... ... ...
UnknownH Wrote:It means stop drinking green beer and/or watching wrestling on fridays.

Haha, at that point, and now ever, I don't really drink, and I never watch wrestling lol. Oh well, I can just point it down to the fact that I'm f'ed in the head.
well, some of us are. ^_~
I had one... it was both exciting, and kinda upsetting...

I was in the digital world somehow, all of the digidestined were there.. Just the main characters, not literally all of them.. from season 1 and 2.

I was tied up, so were Kari and T.K. The rest were gathered around us, humans and digimon alike... all of them with glowing red eyes.

I woke up right as I felt something really big pushing into me... When I looked around the room after waking up, I could still feel something, but not as big.. so I looked down, and it was Mellissa starting to lick me down there... She was still asleep too..
For some reason, even though I think about sex all the time, I rarely dream about it. (I usually dream about work or school. Ugh!)
But one dream I do remember involves my first furry obsession - Omaha the Cat Dancer.
I was in a library, probably in some high school, when I saw her standing between an aisle of books. She was dressed like the librarian: light blouse, dark short skirt, high heels and librarian-type classes. She approached me and the next thing I know we were getting undressed. I don't remember if it was in the library or somewhere else, but I woke up before we got any further. Damn!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz