Join our server on Discord

Intolerant assholes..
I wasn't trying to teach anything... I don't think anyone in the Rant section posts with the intent to teach... At least, not the original poster.. and usually not someone involved in the rant.

And Wise, if you werent trying to help, why would you try to give advice? Or was that just a typical response to another's emotional pain?
Angry_kittens Wrote:And Wise, if you werent trying to help, why would you try to give advice? Or was that just a typical response to another's emotional pain?

That's Wisemon's style of humour. I wouldn't worry about it: it's not offencive, it's just not concidered apropriate. If I were you, I'd take Wisemon's posts on the chin with a dab of good humour. He's not trying to give advice or be offencive, he's just playing his game.

I hope you rebuild your support bases soon.
I've seen enough of his posts to not be offended by it.. but for most, that would have been an insensitive, and highly offensive remark.. One of the reasons I replied myself rather than letting one of the others do it...they had some rather angry words they wanted to say, but I convinced them that it would be better not to do that...

My support base is better than it used to be... since before, all I had was myself, and one or two friends I could really trust... now I have people who not only accept me for who I am... but accept those around me just as easily.. My grandma invited me and Dan to the family reunion for her side of the faimily... and told me to bring "that too sweet little girl and her girlfriend" (meaning Kim and Mellissa) too.

I was so surprised, I agreed to it without even thinking about it.. I wish I had gotten to meet some of this part of my family sooner...
Angry_kittens Wrote:I've seen enough of his posts to not be offended by it.. but for most, that would have been an insensitive, and highly offensive remark.. One of the reasons I replied myself rather than letting one of the others do it...they had some rather angry words they wanted to say, but I convinced them that it would be better not to do that...

It was hardly offencive. "If your brothers have sodomised someone, they're hypocrites." That's not offencive, that's true, but ultimately useless. Then his remark about the lesson was a joke on the value that is placed on family when your brothers aren't good.

Congradulations on finding a cool grandmother and a good number of family and friends ready to support you. Crisis solved: thread locked.