Join our server on Discord

So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs everyone tightly* Thank you, everyone... This is why I love to come here... This is the real strenght of our site. We are friends. I wish I had such good friends here, but I'm glad I at least got to meet you here in the net. I will never forget you. And I'll do my best to be helpful to you like you've been with me.

Ange, Crimson, Herr, Harie and Gabu: Thanks a lot!

Lonely Gabu: I got a solution for the blushing I always cause you. Here *hands him a compact make-up kit* I know you have no problem using it, but just in case....*gives him a Gabumon mask*. There. Never give up, and good luck may knock your door soon. You taught me that. Thank you.

The Reclaimer: Thank you, you don't know how much it took me to do it <.< U.  Ahem, scratch that. But if you ever need any help with it, feel free to ask me.
(On a side note: They asked me about the Rett syndrome again <.< U )

DMX: "Hope when I get to the capital I get crushed by a car in front of your hospital soon!"
O.O You can just ask for a massage...

kalyx: You sure did. In my family, I only got stuff like "When are you gonna graduate?!" and "You failed AGAIN?!" You were the only ones that gave me emotional support. Thanks a lot!
Glad to see you finally made it zephyr. Congrats on making it. We can always use more doctors in the world.
Yay! I'll get a massage! Wonder what the bill will be?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Way ta Go,Doc Zeph!b(>.>)b
Congrats Zephyr, or Doctor Zephyr, congrats on passing the tests and I hope all goes well. And since this is Shadow speaking you know I can't end a post this normal so... do you give happy endings? *Runs away to hide from the inevitable beating* I REGRET NOTHING!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I doubt she does. But I might could go for a massage. I know she'd give me an interesting one.
Quote:*hugs everyone tightly* Thank you, everyone... This is why I love to come here... This is the real strenght of our site. We are friends. I wish I had such good friends here, but I'm glad I at least got to meet you here in the net. I will never forget you. And I'll do my best to be helpful to you like you've been with me.

Ange, Crimson, Herr, Harie and Gabu: Thanks a lot!

Lonely Gabu: I got a solution for the blushing I always cause you. Here *hands him a compact make-up kit* I know you have no problem using it, but just in case....*gives him a Gabumon mask*. There. Never give up, and good luck may knock your door soon. You taught me that. Thank you.

But Im more then happy to blush if you make me blush, I don't mind if people that are family and my friends do it to me hun....The Gabumon mask is <3 I'm glad I assisted you in every way possible. I sometimes wished I could have helped you more, massaged your feet or calmed you down with a hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows which would be awesome.... I did everything that you would do for a good friend and I hope that It makes me glad to see you get something that is this well deserved. I'm glad and Go Zeohy GO!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thanks a lot, aguy and Seit!
Quote:Yay! I'll get a massage! Wonder what the bill will be?
Most of what I tend are old and decrepit people, and I rarely get to treat a handsome young guy, so for a lovely guy, it'd be on the house!
.........For you, I might go as far as throwing a 50% discount. But then again, I might do it for everyone, as to catch some patients.

Quote:Congrats Zephyr, or Doctor Zephyr, congrats on passing the tests and I hope all goes well. And since this is Shadow speaking you know I can't end a post this normal so... do you give happy endings? *Runs away to hide from the inevitable beating* I REGRET NOTHING!!
Thanks for the first part, and as for the second....I didn't understand anything. <.<

Quote:But I might could go for a massage. I know she'd give me an interesting one.
I'll ask you for the same amount as anyone else and do the same massage as to anyone else.
............nah, not at all.
I have a policy that foreigners should be charged more than locals. So if I ask locals for 20 pesos, it wouldn't hurt foreigners to be charged 20 dollars (60 pesos).

Quote:I'm glad I assisted you in every way possible. I sometimes wished I could have helped you more, massaged your feet or calmed you down with a hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows which would be awesome.... I did everything that you would do for a good friend and I hope that It makes me glad to see you get something that is this well deserved. I'm glad and Go Zeohy GO!
What you've done is more than enough for me. Now it's my turn to be as helpful as I can with you, and I hope I am. Thank you.
That isn't that bad. It just seems bad in pesos. That is a lot though.
Happy ending? I'm sure she might hit you now that I told her what it is.
YAY! I GET DISCOUNT! Makes me feel like I was in Aromas del Tiempo. That SPA charged us 21 pesos since we were personel, heh heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad