Join our server on Discord

So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ever since March started, I've been studying like crazy to pass the fucking four remaining tests at college. And yesterday, I passed the third one....It's until next week when I make a try at the fourth... that's the last one. *sigh* Please wish me luck... My nerves are about to explode... Nah, I'm all fired up and ready to go!
Alright! I'm glad you passed this one as well. And you'll pass this last one too. It's like the last boss in an RPG. A four stage boss.
*ULTRA LUCKIFICATION to Zephyr* there you go.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Thank you a lot! :D
^_^ np! and again, good luck with that test!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Zephyr, for the love of God and all that is good, don't explode! You will do just fine and let your nerves wash out of you because you know all the information. You are well equipped to kick some ass out of a stapled group of papers. All this way, I wish you the best of luck and success and may you really show everyone that you are what you are, an intelligent female who can do anything she puts her mind to!

^-^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
The only advice I can give is to stay calm, I'm sure you can do it considering you passed the first three, good luck Zeph.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:It's like the last boss in an RPG. A four stage boss.
See, now that's the kind of analogy my coworkers just don't get, good one. Go take out that last boss, Zeph.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah! You better fell all those insolents and make their game burn into nothingness and,
Oh whoopsie whoops!... the word RPG confusedly confused me, err- GOODLY GOOD LUCK ZEPH! You better pass those testingly tests!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If you don't know what RPG mean I will have to hit you. Lightly but still. And since Zeph plays some RPGs I thought it would fit well.