Join our server on Discord

So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Wise and Unknown. One more test?! Awwww......*blinks* Hey, fella graduate, I finally caught up with you! :D

BTW, I don't have time to read all the PMs now. I'll answer them tomorrow or when I've rested up, OK?
nice job zephyr! *thumbs up*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I'm hoping for a lot of good news when everything is said and done, you clearly deserve it Zephy. May you shine like the light in your soul, and the purity of your heart. (blushes a bit.) Relax and come back to us well rested, and with something extra ;)

Quote:Thank you you too, Lonely Gabu, who these last days supported me lots too.

(blushes darkly) Nyah it wasn't anything special, you know how much yah mean to me and well (looks down shyly) I met those words that I uttered to you and will always utter them till I am no longer to. You are phenomenal and you are beautiful and now I am glad that you took another step to accomplish something you dreamed to attain. As a friend, Zephy~chan, I tried to do what any friend deserves and grrr, you made me blush again. xD I hope that you smile more and relax after such an accomplishment. Congratulations and I wish you all the best.

I would do something else, but I am blushing badly as it is Zephy....lol You deserved it... Screw it (blushes darkly and hugs into you softly.)
Anyway, obviously avoid the mushy stuff, if you wish lol except for Zephy.... >>;;

Thank you Zephy...and good luck with your bright future. <3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Excellent job, Zeph! After all that hard work you certainly deserve this, congrats on conquering that final test and I hope you get a good rest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As I study this stuff now myself on just a fairly basic level I have to tell you that you did a Supertancrastimasticultrmazing job passing those tests.  That is the best word I have in my arsenal for awesome work. You need to possess some really impressive knowledge to handle that kind of stuff.

Congrats.
Congradulations! You've finally become a Nurse! Yay!

Dot: Are you ever gonna learn to read what she posts correctly?

DMX: Read? God, that's obscene, I can't do that to her right now.

Dot: I said 'Read' not 'Ride'!

DMX: What? I won't steal from a poor village! That'd his job! *Points at Blackbeard*

Blackbeard: Arr.

DMX: What?

Blackbeard: Arr, har. Har har!

DMX: OH!! Why didn't you say it earlier? Happy graduation Zeph! It's good to have another Doctor in our country! Hope when I get to the capital I get crushed by a car in front of your hospital soon!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Congradulations, Doctor. You've earnt it.
lolThat's great.... I'd think of something else, but that's about it.
Congratulations! Amazingly happy you passed :P
Congratulations!...Doctor Zephyr!

I knew you could do it! I surmise that during these trying times that it's great to have the support of friends and family encouraging your every effort. I hope that all our thoughts and wishes calmed your nerves "some" and inspired you to conquer this daunting educational and career challenge. Now, you deserve a well earned rest - probably both physically and mentally. I wish you all the best in the future and the combined support of your fellow DaD-ers. Good luck! mrgreen
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz