Join our server on Discord

So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woah... your right, what does Role Playing Game mean?

Kudos to any of you if you can get my own reference of one of the characters of one of Zeph's favorite RPGs before she actually posts about it :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Congratulation! One down, three to go.

Try not to psyche yourself out too much. If you've studied enough: calm down...take a deep breath...it will all come to you. Think positive thoughts! I sure everyone is wishing you well, as I am.
Good luck!

GO! ZEPH! GO!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
>inventory

-Body Spray
-Lungs
-Liver
-Laser
-Luck Potion
-Big Black Dildo
-Internets

>give Luck Potion Zephyr of Darkness

>>Are you sure you wish to trade? y/n

y

>>Trade successful
LOL, I also told Unknown privately how much I liked that comparison. Thanks a lot, everyone. I'll bring the news next Saturday. I took a brief rest today. When I go home, I have to be at it again.
Quote:GOODLY GOOD LUCK ZEPH! You better pass those testingly tests!
TOMATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (translation: Thank you. I'll give my best.)
And I hope the test is easier this time. Last time I was asked about this:
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/rett/detail_rett.htm
*anime sweatdrop* Evil
Wow, good job... three down one more to go. You'll do well on this one I'm sure of it.

I've always been under the impretion that final bosses, in RPGs, who have multiple forms, are ussually easier in their final form. They may hit hard, but the strategy is pretty easy... heal wounds and fight.

All in all, good luck and have fun.
Thank you Harie.
Nice work! Of course, you know there's always going to be one more test, but for now, you can celebrate. Jump up and down for a while. That's what I would do.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Like I said, I'm glad for you to have done this. I always knew you could.
Doctor Zephyr Wrote:So.....Today, 23th of March of 2007, 19:23 hours, I completed my metamorphosis. Now I am.....Generalist licenciate kinesiologist physiotherapist (that's my full title. In Spanish is "Licenciada kinesi?a fisiatra generalista") but you can just call me Doctor. Cool
Honestly, I never, ever thought this day would come. I want to thank all of you who supported me through my darkest times, when I didn't know what I was gonna do with my life and thought this day would never exist. Especially to you, Unknown, who took me the most (you have no idea how much I sobbed in front of him and outside this site). Thank you you too, Lonely Gabu, who these last days supported me lots too. Thank you, thank you all of you: DMX, Wise, Angewomon's lover, Harie, kalyx, Internet Guy, Crimson, and all the other people who supported me through several of these threads, and whose names I'm forgetting now. Thank you for motivating me to get out of this. To keep forward and never give up. I never had this kind of support when I was younger, so I really appreciate it.
..............and now.....I'm gonna take a long break....until next Monday. Hey, I have to do the tramitations now, and belatedly the oath.