Join our server on Discord

X's back
I'm glad that the job went well and you had some fun along the way, hopefully now that you've returned this place will be even more lively. Welcome back buddy!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm super glad you enjoyed yourself and drank to your hearts content, and made a pretty hefty sum when completed. I am pretty impressed with what you have, and having a good job basically lets you know they are out there. I'm glad you have returned, and your friends and close family here do miss you lots. By the way, if you want to eliminate hang-overs you can with a vitamin C pill, right before you sleep take 2. They are in your local drug store, and it works for my brother and a lot of others I know. Otherwise keep rocking on DMX, keep on rockin'!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Hold on.....you earned as a clerk what I would have earned working as a licenciate kinesiologist physiotherapist working like crazy 8 hours a day and 5 days a week during a month....?

Well... let's see: I was working 9 hours a day, 24/7 without a single franco, just a day I was really ill; and it was summer season in a restbar where people like Pergolini and Nalvandian and people like that visit frequently, and the place offers sushi alternative and there's many people that actually reserve to in fact come and eat specially sushi. Right now if I went to work I'd only get about 900 pesos per month, and I was more or less below what the guys at the bar earned, and slightly above the waitresses, but of course, they got to keep all the tip they made.

Quote:I think my lifespan has just reduced to half.

Oh oh oh! Can I help you recover your vigor?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't think you can. You made her lose it. That would have to be done by someone who makes less then her. And I do not have a job currently.
Technically I don't work anymore till next summer, does that count?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nah, forget it. Your salary is low, but considering that my place could only be fit for somebody with university studies, it's simply unfair. But you know, if this was an anime, this is the moment where the character puts a flabbergasted face, a light comes from their body, changes looks and starts using new and very powerful abilities that were never released before. I didn't study all these years to earn that. And considering that masseurs and aestheticists earn much more than us, I know what way I'm headed.
Ah wait. *makes her huge bat-like wings disappear and flaming eyes return to normal before posting* I'd scare off most of my patients.
Maybe but..... I think I have an idea.
...........what is it...............?
I'll tell you later but it's an anime idea.