Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good (bet there'll be few votes here)
55.56%
10 55.56%
Okay
27.78%
5 27.78%
Bad
0%
0 0%
Should leave forum
16.67%
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

me
Quote:"Hey (name edited out), making cookies today?", "I really loved your cookies,..."
Would you feel better if I promise not to judge you by your cookies?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:You seem plenty fine to me.

I'm slowly getting over it, but I'm still a bit bummed.

Quote:Would you feel better if I promise not to judge you by your cookies?

Huh?
cboy, I hope that you find yourself among friends. Yes me and you have butted heads once but still I respect you for voicing your opinions and atleast backing them up with one hell of a strong resolve. I enjoy reading what is on your mind and your arguments are amusing cause it makes me think outside the box.

As for the other things, I really wish you best of luck on a good job. There are better one's out there and believe you me I want one of those "nicer job's". In honesty, things will hurt and its up to you to walk away from it with a chin held high. Always make sure that you are willing to make a change. I mean you enjoyed yourself, just don't lost out on life that is starring you with its lukewarm glow telling you to move on, or it will. You will find something that suits you that you will enjoy in the future. Take care cboy, and until we meet, like always you have people here....

Lonely Gabu~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I don't like you at all. When you feel down, you come to us for comfort. When you feel up, you attack us.
Quote:I don't like you at all. When you feel down, you come to us for comfort. When you feel up, you attack us

This from the one who spread lies about me? Why am I not surprised. And I'm still waiting for you to point to the thread I allegedly kicked you off of.
I said I won't discuss with you anymore. You're just a waste of time.
If you're going to accuse me of something I didn't do, at least make an attempt to provide evidence. Your refusal to discuss it only makes it easier to believe you're lying.
It's not necessary to suggest using your ignoring ability now cboy, don't push it further than it is, you'll only help to cause another argument in this poll.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't really see anything wrong with you...except the occasional getting hot headed as Roran stated above.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Cboy, you're I think you're a great guy, but yes, I also agree with the hotheadedness thing. Control it, man! But still, stick around, have some fun!

Misty, please shrink your avatar (again).