Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good (bet there'll be few votes here)
55.56%
10 55.56%
Okay
27.78%
5 27.78%
Bad
0%
0 0%
Should leave forum
16.67%
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

me
What do you guys think of me, now? Go ahead, lay it on. Don't hold anything back.
You're okay. We might've clashed before, but I don't hate you or think you should leave. What brought this on?
I think you are a cool cat, just a little bit of a hot head :) I think you should stay around. I for one value your views and opinions
Veemon's Followers
Quote:What brought this on?

I lost my job at Trillium, where I had a lot of respect and actually felt appreciated for once. It didn't do my self-esteem much good, so I just wanted to know where I stood in the world.
I think you're alright. I might not agree with you all that often, but at least you usually make an attempt to prove your point. I don't respect people who won't (or can't) back up their convictions.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I really agree with sen, you are a terrible hot-head cboy, but hey, you are not bad at all. I actually like your topics, I don't really care about problems of the past with you or whatever; look, we all make mistakes, if you argued and the problem persists, and you don't want to deal with it, then think what'll happen if you let the problem overrun you. If you don't keep standing after being beat, you'll end depressed, and no one wants that, right?

Hey, we all have bad days, but that doesn't make you a bad person, besides, I like how you RP! It's good to have you here!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yeah! what DMX said!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Thanks guys, your comments have really cheered me up.

DMX, the reason losing this last job has hit me so hard is because it's one where I truly felt appreciated. On my other jobs, people did say I was a good worker, but I was often the butt of jokes and generally felt like comic relief. At Trillium, people didn't do that to me, at least not in a way that made me feel bad. At Trillium, people were always saying "Hey (name edited out), making cookies today?", "I really loved your cookies,...", "We missed you while you were gone,..." and things like that. It really gave me a sense of pride and purpose on the job, something I've rarely had on other jobs.
Well that happens. I'm telling you with newbie experience, that where I worked I recieved a nice payout of treating. I know working where you don't exactly want isn't nice, but you gotta keep up with it till you get another chance. Give it time, you never know, anything can happen. Where there's darkness there's always light, right?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You seem plenty fine to me.