Join our server on Discord

Later
I find it unusual that you submitted work and it didn't get updated for 2 months. I have been updating every week or two lately. I can only think that it must have been lost somewhere. I'm sorry if you want to leave, but hope you have luck wherever.

As for 'I'm leaving' threads, it's been my experience that nothing good usually comes out of them c_c
Saiden,

I am disappointed in you. I have only left one site, and that is only because I protest their policy concerning adult stories. I still protest it, despite returning for exposure.

Leaving a site because it's slow? I'd love for this site to update more often, but I'm not going to leave. I have gotten a grand total of two comments about my stories from this site -- one in email and one on the board. But I'm not writing for my ego, I don't care if I get comments.

From my experience, most of the comments given to fics here are "Your great man" or "Good story, keep it coming". Those aren't the only kinds of comments I'd want, but good luck ever finding them. Fanfiction.net, MediaMiner.org, the DaD, and the DHZ -- none of them provide the feedback that will help your writing. And if you're writing for your ego or for feedback, you're writing for the wrong reason.

I once knew of a writers contract, a self-contract. I wish I knew where it was, cause I'd link you to it if I did.Well, sorry about this. I'm sorry that good authors and artists are leaving the Domain, because we need all the exposure we can get.

Have a good life, Saiden, but count me out of it.
Argh, I can't believe I missed this topic -.-. This should have been deleted a while ago... but since so many people took the time to post such LONG replies, I'll just close it. Now let's try to be nice from here on.