Join our server on Discord

Later
I'm leaving the DaD for DHZ. I have nothing against anyone here, but its just that nobody really pays attention to what I write, and the lack of updates in unacceptable for me- I know that's nobody's fault.

For those of you who cared about my series, the newest chapters will be available at the Zone, and even though I'll still be around these forums, you'll find me in #DaD a lot more, and that's not saying much.

I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope you continue to read my series because its a series for you, the fans.

Until the next sunrise ... or the next Saiden-Starr.

-Notorious/Saidenmon/Majin-Noto

*shoots off an honorary Saiden-Starr in the air*
Your 'When it rains' is good.

See you later.

Pajiramon stomped Terriermon
**Sniff, another one leaving???***

Why don't you have more patiance???
What I think is that if you didn't get attention here, you won't get attention on the DHZ either. The fans that visit DHZ are pretty much the ones that visit DaD. I also think that you have too high expectations of your lemons. You can't go far when working with just original characters, no matter how much you whine about no-one paying attention to you and no matter how many topics about them you post.

I'm sure there are people here that will miss you, and for me it is sad to lose another member. Good luck with your fanfics!
That was quite harsh, but I have to agree it was a valid point. No one hardly cares about my writing too, but I won't give up so easily!!! I will try to change the fact by working harder and make people notice me and my lemons.!!!

Majin, would you like to submit your lemons onto my site? More places would make your lemon being read by more ppl. So please stay on DaD and submit your lemons to DHZ too if you want. Its like free advertising. Do consider!!!
Quote:What I think is that if you didn't get attention here, you won't get attention on the DHZ either. The fans that visit DHZ are pretty much the ones that visit DaD. I also think that you have too high expectations of your lemons. You can't go far when working with just original characters, no matter how much you whine about no-one paying attention to you and no matter how many topics about them you post.

I'm sure there are people here that will miss you, and for me it is sad to lose another member. Good luck with your fanfics!

There are some good words of wisdom ^^
What is the DHZ? I'm sorta new here,so I need someone to fill me in if that's okay? lol

Renafan,
Your friendly neighborhood #1 Renamon fan!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
DHZ = Another Digimon Hentai site that was started a short time ago.
I posted my lemons on these forums, asked specifically for replies even if they were just "cool" or "excellent" ... they sat there for weeks on end, and only people I know from the chat bothered to reply.

I submitted a lemon to the DaD two months ago and to this day it has not been updated... on the flipside, my lemons were put up the day I submitted them to the DHZ, and my feedback topics were replied to, rather than being viewed fifty times with only one reply.

I didn't want to get harsh or anything, but you've got a really smart mouth for no reason. I didn't bash anyone, and its not right for you to bash me.

*shrug*

Like I said there's nothing WRONG with the DaD, its just not the right place to submit my work. I never said my writings were the greatest or anything like that, so your attitude is uncalled for. Getting angry with me for wanting to go to somewhere that better suits my needs is nothing more than childish.

G'day.
I posted my lemons on these forums, asked specifically for replies even if they were just "cool" or "excellent" ... they sat there for weeks on end, and only people I know from the chat bothered to reply.

That's because you work with original characters. I don't know about others, but I came here to read Digimon lemons, about already existing characters. It's fine when we're talking about one or two originals, but when I spot too many unfamiliar names, I just press the "Back" button.

I submitted a lemon to the DaD two months ago and to this day it has not been updated...

Most authors' weren't. It's not like the webmaster neglected you specifically.

on the flipside, my lemons were put up the day I submitted them to the DHZ,

...like everyone else's.

and my feedback topics were replied to, rather than being viewed fifty times with only one reply.

I saw the said "replies", and I was less than impressed. Most of the people who replied haven't even read the lemons, and the ones that did seemed more interested in talking about themselves or "reviewing" with a "Your lemons are great". If that's what you want, then I'm sure everyone in this board would be able to do it too. But I know I wouldn't want to receive comments that hold no real meaning about my writing, and would not affect it in the slightest.

I didn't want to get harsh or anything, but you've got a really smart mouth for no reason. I didn't bash anyone, and its not right for you to bash me.

I didn't bash you, I criticised you. There's a difference. And if by "smart mouth" you mean displaying my opinions openly, then I believe I don't even need a reason for doing that.

*shrug*

Like I said there's nothing WRONG with the DaD, its just not the right place to submit my work.

Yeah, it isn't. It doesn't offer your work a four-word review and it doesn't give you delusions by saying it's wonderful. Sucks, huh?
Actually, I wouldn't insist on my second point if even -one- of the reviewers had given you a helpful comment. But, no, all of them were limited to "they're great" or something along that line. I bet half of those people haven't even read the fanfics to begin with.

I never said my writings were the greatest or anything like that, so your attitude is uncalled for.

You didn't say that, but you still seem to have high expectations of them. Like I said, I don't believe you can go far with original characters. Even Red Rover, who is the most popular author in both sites, has pointed that out in his topic on this board.

Getting angry with me for wanting to go to somewhere that better suits my needs is nothing more than childish.

Who said I'm angry with you? I could care less about what you decide. It doesn't concern me if I look at you as the author you are, it concerns me if I look at you as an author among the many. And since I doubt other authors would act as arrogant as you ("no-one cares about my fanfics, and because I have posted, like, 10 topics about them, and still no-one seems to care, I will just leave DaD and go to DHZ, where they care about my fanfics... not that you care, I'm just making it known") I really could care less.
Oh, and by the way, "suiting your needs" would mean "sucking up" in this case. I would personally be insulted if all the feedback I got was comments consisting of four words which could apply to any other fanfic.