The Yuri Resort
03-29-2007, 05:31 AM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
"Uhm... well.. its...spacious... why two beds? I mean, it seems like you are a lesbian, so wouldn't one bed be good enough?" IShana said, as she scanned the room.
03-29-2007, 05:36 AM,
"i dont know why there's two beds either. i only use one of them anyway." she jumped onto one of the beds and sat down on it.
03-29-2007, 05:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2007, 02:31 AM by Kalyx.)
Name: Magenta
Race: Renamon
Description: 5' 1", 115 lbs., magenta colored fur, white fur on chest, belly, claws, feet and tip of tail, B-size bust, very athletic & flexible, wears violet-colored gauntlets, somewhat shy at first, but warms up quickly.
Turn-ons: Toys, oral sex, mild bondage.
Turn-offs: Anything to do with pain.

Magenta was sitting in the lobby, biding her time, paging through the magazines that were strewn about. She was interested in the resort and had entered a few minutes before. But being somewhat shy, she was waiting for just the right moment to approach the front desk. She then saw Kim enter and request a room. The cute little girl caught her eye and stole her heart. She waited until the girl walked upstairs and was out of sight.

< Front Desk >

"Um, excuse me.", Magenta inquired, "Do you happen to have a room available...uh...next to the little girl who just walked upstairs?"
03-29-2007, 05:37 AM,
Ishana nervously walked down, sitting on the bed opposite the digi-angel. "S-so...how..how many have...have you uuhm...s-slept...with...?" she asked nervously. Feeling ashamed for asking, she wanted to take the question back, but it was too late.
03-29-2007, 05:43 AM,
Tailmon giggled. "a few, but not alot." she edged closer to ishana. "you want ot be one of them?" she said, purring slightly.
03-29-2007, 05:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-29-2007, 05:48 AM by Altima.)
"Uh-uh...but... you did save my life... so maybe just for a little bit..." IShana said, not budging. She looked at the cats face, as her eyes fell down slightly, as she glanced at her breasts briefely, before returning her stare towards Tailmons' eyes.
03-29-2007, 05:55 AM,
< Front Desk >

"uh huh. here ya go" she handed her the key with a number one higher than the last. "have fun now!"

< Tailmon & Ishana >

"mm? yeah i know...they're not that big.." she hugged ishana, brushing her head against ishana's body. "but i can get them big, when i digivolve...what do you say hikari?"
03-29-2007, 06:00 AM,
Hikari heads over to the bed.

Hikari: Okay, but let's try something a little different this time....

Hikari pulls out her Digivice and D-Terminal.

Hikari: Digimental Up!!!

[Image: signature.png]

03-29-2007, 06:03 AM,
Talimon glowed pink again "Tailmon, Armor SHINKA!!!" she slowly transformed into a giant cat. "Nefertimon!" the light dimmed and she stood there, taking up 1/2 the room.
03-29-2007, 06:17 AM,
"T-tailmon...is-is that you?" Ishana asked nervously, as this new and strange digimon stood before her.