The Yuri Resort
03-12-2007, 10:15 AM,
The Yuri Resort
This is pretty much just a Yuri clone of the Yaoi Resort....

I just thought that girls deserved one too...

After the defeat of BelialVamdemon, all the Chosen Children decide to meet in New York City to plan on how the International Chosen will manage the evil left in the worlds.

As Hikari reaches New York with Taichi, she reveals that she only booked her hotel room for one and s ditching him to spend time with friends.

The hotel is known as the Yuri Resort, a lesbian hotel for all girls. Which is exactly what she needs to spice up her life.

The people there are horny women who try to get all guests into embarassing yuri situations.

Characters can be Chosen Children, characters from other series, or just made-up on the spot.

For your descriptions, include:

Name:
Description (Only for fan characters):
Turn-ons/offs:
Reason for staying at the Resort:

Yes, turn-ons/offs are needed for Digimon characters also.

My characters:

Hikari Yagami
Turn-ons: Big breasts
Turn-offs: Male parts, two-person sex, has to be single or multiple people
Reason: Explained above

Tina Mayers
Description: The head of room-service, manager of the Resort and brother of Tom at the Yaoi. A little taller than Taichi with blond hair and a scrawny body. Wears a hawaiian shirt and shorts.
Turn-ons: Masturbating, any girls
Turn-offs: Not much
Reason: Works there

Tamers, Frontier and Savers characters do not need a reason for being out-of-continuity, just give the normal profile, and a description for Savers characters in case of people who haven't seen it.

BtW: This RP is just about the resort and its yuri problems, the whole International Conference is just backstory, and doesn't need to be interacted with.

Added Rule: Please keep characters either human or Digimon.

[Image: signature.png]

03-12-2007, 10:25 AM,

Name: Ishana
Turn-ons/offs: LIKES: cute girls, smaller breasts. DISLIKES: large breasted girls.
Reason for staying at the Resort: Parents kicked her out of the house for not making good grades. also was the cheapest place to stay.

YEah... same as in the yaoi resort... you gotta seduce her because shes straight.
03-12-2007, 10:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2007, 10:36 AM by Erethzium.)

in fact, nvm.
03-12-2007, 10:33 AM,

awl... I asked about that earlier... they said no herms... its pure 66 relationships... some of this=OO not ->O....Lots of symbolism there... but yeah... NO HERMS....
03-12-2007, 10:34 AM,

OOC: Okay, let's get started.....

BIC: Hikari and Tailmon head into the Resort.

Hikari: Whoa! This place looks great!!

Tailmon: Yeah, if you like creepy lesbian hang-outs full of nude women pictures.

Hikari: C'mon Tailmon. Takeru's getting boring. And Miyako said there are some great girls here to try out so-

Tina Mayers pops out from off to the side.

Tina: Welcome to the Yuri Resort ladies!!! I'm Tina Mayers!!

Hikari: Hi, I'm Hikari Yagami.

Tina checks a clipboard.

Tina: Ah yes! Hikari Yagami and guest. You'll be sharing Room 117 with Ms. Zinc. Here's your key.

Tina hands Hikari a key shaped like breasts.

Hikari: Uh, thanks....

Hikari and Tailmon head to their room.

03-12-2007, 10:38 AM,

Ishana walked inside shortly after the previous ladies had walked in. She had multiple bags slung across her shoulders, and she dragged a trunk half way inside before asking, "Could someone help me out here?"
03-12-2007, 10:42 AM,

Tina runs over to her and takes some of the bags.

Tina: I'll help you with those. Now, welcome to the Yuri Resort. Luxury Resort to all things Lesbian. Are you already signed in?

OOC: Tina is nothing like Tom. Sh'es not perverted.

03-12-2007, 10:58 AM,

OOC: tthank god... :P

IC: "oh...yuri is it?" Ishana asked, blushing slightly. Shaking her head, she said, "No, I'm not signed in... I need a place to stay, and I heard from some people this place was cheap, and that the owner was very generous.."
03-12-2007, 12:13 PM,

Name: Tribalmon/Trisha
Description A white scaled dragoness with black markings over her body almost tribal like. The black marikings crawl up her back and make the female symbol. She stands at 6' 2" with a double C cup breasts. Wears a very tight black leather tank top with two zippers over her breasts and wears a leather skirt which she wears no panties under. Yet on the outside she wears normal street clothing to blend in just a normal blue T-shirt and blue jeans which that she wears and a hat to try and cover her dragoness features.
Turn-ons/offs: Likes: Helpless little girls, bondage/BDSM Dislikes: Large crowds
Reason for staying at the Resort: Yet to be determined

===========================================

Trisha however was already in the hotel's lobby sitting on one of the sofas in the room. Her one and only bag she had sat next to her foot as she sat eyeing the girls as they walk into the Yuri hotel "Many fine girls checking in today," she grinned darkly within her mind at what fun things she would do to some of these ladies.
03-12-2007, 12:15 PM,

OOC: yay! disturbed!!!!