The Yuri Resort
03-28-2007, 11:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2007, 11:01 AM by Erethzium.)
RE: The Yuri Resort
OOC:
Name: Palmon
Desc: its a palmon...breast size is B
Turn-ons: 69, dildoes
turn-offs: anal

IC:
< ishana & tailmon >

"okay then" tailmon smiled and grabbed ishana's hand, and took her towards one of the many doors.

< front desk >

Palmon stepped up onto the stool at the front desk. "hello? may i help you?"
03-28-2007, 11:03 AM,
"Uhm, you have a room here?" Ishana asked, wondering how did a digimon get their own room.
03-28-2007, 11:07 AM,
"yeah i do. what's wrong with that?" she said, taking out a key and opening the door.
03-28-2007, 11:30 AM,
"oh, I find it strange that digimon also have their own rooms, I thought they shared their trainer's room..." Ishana said, entering the room.
03-28-2007, 12:57 PM,
Kim blinked at Palmon, one hand reflexively reaching for something in her sleeve at the sudden appearance of the plant digimon, but then she relaxed, seemingly recognizing her "Another one...? I know it isn't the same one.. that crazy chick with the pink hair isn't here..."

"Um.. I need a room.. If you have one available..." she said quietly, reaching into the front pocket of her backpack.
03-28-2007, 12:58 PM,
"kay. here ya go." she gave her a key with a number on it. "your room number is on the key."
03-28-2007, 01:12 PM,
Kim blinked, taking the key as she pulled her hand out of her bag. "I don't have to pay..? Or did she just forget..? Either way.. Maybe I can get by this time.. if it is a mistake.. I'm sure that someone will catch it soon.." "Th-thank you..." she said, bowing slightly.
03-28-2007, 01:35 PM,
Hikari follows Tailmon and Ishana to their room.

Hikari: Since when did you get your own room?

[Image: signature.png]

03-28-2007, 02:03 PM,
Kim walked toward the stairs to go up to her room, feeling considerably safer by the moment. "Are there any guys here at all..? I hope not... even the nice ones scare me anymore..."
03-29-2007, 04:43 AM,
< Front Desk >

"no problem dear." palmon said, smiling.

< Tailmon, Hikari & Ishana >

"oh i've always had one here. you just never asked me about it." she giggled, walking into the room. there were two kingsize beds, and a slider door opening out to the pool area, and a bathroom with a large shower. "how do ya like it?"