The Yuri Resort
06-23-2007, 01:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2007, 01:26 PM by Erethzium.)
RE: The Yuri Resort
"uh...yeah....what will i turn into?" Tailmon said, looking at the crest of Courage.

OOC: ooh! ooh! make it Aquarivamon!!! x3
06-23-2007, 01:28 PM,
OOC: 1: Courage makes fiery digimon.

2: She already has a Courage form, Lynxmon.

BIC: Hikari put the Digimental to her D-3. "Digimental Up!"

[Image: signature.png]

06-23-2007, 01:31 PM,
OOC: well i didnt know that xP i never saw that movie where they get all the digimentals mixed.

IC:

Tailmon glowed red, turning into the giant fire feline known as Lynxmon. "whoa...this is weird..." she said, looking at her body, which was on fire.
06-23-2007, 03:19 PM,
Tribalmon blinked as she was pulled up the stairs and to Hikari's room where she stood outside the door, "Uh okay." she said not sure what was going on.
06-26-2007, 04:23 AM,
Walking hand-in-paw, back into the lobby, Mystyk retreives her suitcase. Thanks goodness no one stole this...I'd hate to lose some of these items!
Walking up to the front desk, the cougar rings the desk bell to summon a clerk. Turning to Hitomi, she clasps her hands with her paws and blushes some, "Last chance, Hitomi...are you sure don't want a room of your own? I mean...I may not be the best roommate for you."
06-26-2007, 09:48 AM,
"N-no.. I.. I want to share a room with you... If she put me in with them.. then there probably aren't many actually vacant rooms... And um... You are really nice..." she said as she closes her hand on Mystyk's paw.
06-29-2007, 09:17 AM,
"Okay...", Mystyk leans in toward Hitomi, rubbing her cheek against her arm and blushing, "I-I think your nice, too...and cute."
06-30-2007, 12:28 PM,
Hitomi blushed, but made no attempt to pull away. "You... your fur is really soft..." she said, obviously just trying to make conversation of somekind, yet still staying truthful.
07-03-2007, 10:42 AM,
"Thanks, you're soft too, Hitomi...", rubbing her muzzle across down to her wrist, "And you smell...wonderful."

Turning her attention back to the front desk, Mystyk gently breaks away from her new friend. "Well...I don't see anyone one back there, and no one has responded to the bell." Looking over at Hitomi, "I don't think anyone will mind if we help ourselves to a key, I mean...we do need to get a room, don't we?" She winks at her, staring into her lovely dark eyes.
07-04-2007, 11:42 AM,
"There was a really nice plant lady here a minute ago... she didn't charge me for the room.. so um.. I guess they must not cost anything... um.. I guess.. it wouldn't hurt anyone if we exchange the key I have for one of those..."