The Yuri Resort
06-20-2007, 04:29 AM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
Tailmon looked up from Hikari's arms and smiled softly. "yeah...last night was great, Tribalmon." she said, giggling slightly.
06-20-2007, 08:00 AM,
I know that I've already introduced myself, but maybe she was more traumatized by those two, than I thought.

"My name is Mystyk...", the cougar bows slightly, "I'm glad to make your acquaintance. A-are you sure you're okay?"
06-20-2007, 08:28 AM,
OOC: Did you...? I must have missed it >.<

IC:

Hitomi smiled. "I um.. I am now.." she blushed again. "So.. um... we need to check for a different room.."
06-20-2007, 10:56 AM,
"Yes...definitely. And I need to pick up my suitcase, which I kinda left in the lobby. I just hope it's still there." Mystyk turns to Hitomi, smiles and offers her paw to her, "Will you join me?"
06-20-2007, 11:16 AM,
Kim stirred slightly in her sleep, her grip tightening on Magenta as something about her dream upset her. She then relaxed again, drifting into a more pleasant dream.
06-20-2007, 09:00 PM,
"I would love to..." Hitomi said as she grasped the cougar's paw,blushed again, and squeezed it gently.
06-21-2007, 12:37 PM,
Hikari griennd at Tribalmon's question. "I don't know. What do you plan on doing when we get there?"

[Image: signature.png]

06-22-2007, 03:43 AM,
"Who knows you'll just have to find out when we get there," Tribalmon replied putting an arm around Hikari from the side. The dragoness' tail rises up behind the human girl till the tip of her tail touches the Hikari's slit under her legs.
06-22-2007, 03:50 AM,
Tailmon purred happily, snuggling against Hikari's chest as Tribalmon put an arm around Hikari. "mm...cant wait to find out!" she said, licking her lips.
06-23-2007, 01:24 PM,
Hikari moaned slightly as she felt Tribalmon's tail in her pussy.

"Neither can I, Tailmon." She tugged on Tribal's arm to pull her faster up the stairs, running past Hitomi and Mysttyk on the way to her room.

"You wait here." Hikari grabbed Tailmon and and headed into their room, closing the door on Tribalmon. "Tailmon, lets' try something real animal like! I borrowed this from Daisuke."

Hikari pulled the Digimental of courage out of her bag. "You ready?"

[Image: signature.png]