The Yuri Resort
06-13-2007, 01:20 PM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
"I.. um..." she took a slow step back. "Um... No.. thats okay... I.. I don't know you yet..."
06-13-2007, 08:54 PM,
"Aw come on...we dont bite!" Tailmon said, giggling and nuzzling Hikari's leg. "it'll be fun!"
06-13-2007, 09:09 PM,
"I.. I've never... don't know.. how..." she stammered as she stepped back again.
06-14-2007, 10:11 AM,
OOC: I'm gonna add a new character to the scene, if no one minds...

Name: Mystyk
Race: Cougar
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Description: Golden tan fur, white fun on chest and underbelly, typical cougar markings, slender, athletic build, C-sized breasts, green eyes, wearing tight pink T-shirt, black skirt, leopard spotted panties, large hoop earrings.
Turn-ons: Shorter, althetic girls; toys
Turn-offs: Any violence or pain

Deciding to leave her home, after an enormous fight with her parents, Mystyk packed up all her belongings, in her run-down car, and headed for the Yuri Resort.
Entering the lobby, with a suitcase in tow, she hears a commotion down the hallway - a young girl backing away from two other women. Dropping her bag, the cougar rushes up to the scene, approaching the three...
"What's going on here? Are you okay?"
06-14-2007, 01:03 PM,
Hitomi stepped back again, now even with the new girl. "I.. I don't understand what is going on here..." she said, nearly in tears. "I was jsut talking to her about the room... and.."
06-15-2007, 04:03 AM,
Mystyk looked over and comforted her, rubbing the back of her head, "Don't worry...I won't let them bother you."
Stepping forward, the angered cougar shields the girl, baring her teeth, "What's wrong with you two! Can't you see she's upset and doesn't want to be pursued! So why don't you just back off, for awhile!"
06-15-2007, 11:46 AM,
Hitomi blushed again, a chill ran down her spine at the cougar's gentle touch. She willingly hid behind her as she confronted the other two. "She is really nice.... I wonder where she came from..."
06-15-2007, 11:48 AM,
"s-sorry!" Tailmon said, blushing and hiding behind Hikari's legs. "l-lets go Hikari...i dont want to get into a fight with these girls..."
06-15-2007, 08:54 PM,
Hitomi smiled slightly as Tailmon urged the other human to leave. "Wouldn't it have been easier to ave stopped before...? I know they could tell that I didn't want to do anything with them...."
06-15-2007, 11:48 PM,
Looking over at the cute Asian girl, the cougar caressed her cheek, "I apologize that you had to see me in such a state...I'm usually pretty tame. But it really burns me up when others can't take a hint. By the way, my name is Mystyk...", she bows slightly.