The Yuri Resort
06-13-2007, 12:37 PM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
Tailmon awoke slowly, rubbing her eyes. "oh hey Hikari...yeah, i remember last night...that was really fun..." she said, purring softly.
06-13-2007, 12:41 PM,
OOC: Guess we'll go with Tailmon wasn't picked up.

BIC: Hikari smiled. "Yeah let's hope we can do it again tonight." She turned and saw Hitomi on the floor. "Hey, you need help?"

[Image: signature.png]

06-13-2007, 12:47 PM,
Hitomi stood up, rubbed her backside, and looked up at Hikari. "Oh.. um... I don't know how to find my room... It should be here by the number..." she said as she looked up at the empty spot. "But it isn't.."
06-13-2007, 12:49 PM,
Hikari looked at the key. "Oh, here it is. You're in the same room as us. Let me help you up." She reached out a hand, not realizing it had pussy juice on ti from her previous rubbing.

06-13-2007, 12:51 PM,
"Yeah! you have the same room as me and Hikari!" Tailmon said, standing up and yawning.

OOC: goin' to bed for the night...dont go on TOO far without me! xP remember the post flood limit is 8
06-13-2007, 12:57 PM,
Wondering why Hitomi was hesitating, Hikari looked down. "Shit! I forgot to put clothes on! I hope, you don't mind listening to a lot of sex in the evening, Hitomi!"

06-13-2007, 01:06 PM,
Hitomi blushed. She wasn't used to people being quite so open about sex, but the thought of Hikari being naked hadn't even occured to her, that much she was used to. "I um... Well... I guess... it shouldn't be a problem..."
06-13-2007, 01:09 PM,
"Good. Well, since you don't have any luggage, I hope you don't need to borry any clothes. Cause my only pair got ripped up. So that alos means I'm gonna be naked until I get new ones. You okay with that too?"

06-13-2007, 01:11 PM,
Hitomi shrugged. "It doesn't bother me.. but if you need something.. I might have something that would fit you.. probably be a little small though." she said as she pulled her small book bag which was packed full of rolled clothing up onto her shoulder again.
06-13-2007, 01:13 PM,
"No I'm fine." She turned to see Tailmon asleep again. Hey, I'm really horny right now, and since Tailmon's asleep, do you wanna do it?"