The Yuri Resort
06-03-2007, 11:55 AM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
Kim giggled, smiling as she took a deep breth, savoring Magenta's scent. "Sounds like.. a plan to me..." she said, closing her eyes, and sinking further into Magenta's embrace. Her breathing slowed, and became more steady as she drifted off to sleep. Still clinging tightly to her lover while her head rested upon the digimon's breast.
06-06-2007, 10:19 AM,
Magenta murred contently as Kim drifted off to sleep. I hope she will stay with me...I've never felt so connected with anyone before. As the girl peacefully slept against her, the Renamon gazed upon her beautiful and restful face and nuzzled up close. Kissing her lightly on the cheek, she whispered, "Goodnight Kim...sweet dreams.", and fell into a restful sleep.
06-12-2007, 10:19 PM,
Name: Hitomi
Description: A petite japanese girl with bright blue eyes, 4'9" tall, 90 lbs. She wears the uniform of an "anime" school girl, and tends to be a bit shy. Her hair is dark brown, and reaches the middle of her back, but is usually done up in two pig tails on the sides of her head, which reach just below her shoulders.

She is a virgin, and knows next to nothing about sex.

Turn-ons: Good personalities, and dominant girls (not as in Dominatrix type though >.<)

turn-offs: bondage, people who are too agressive right from the start, and excessive pain.

Reason for staying at the Resort: Needed a place to stay after losing her home.

Hitomi walked into the hotel, she looked a little nervous as she went over to the counter. "Um.. excuse me ma'am...but.. do you have any vacant rooms?"
06-13-2007, 04:33 AM,
OOC: hmm...re-placing Palmon due to static-ness of other peoples. back to teh front desk!

IC:

< Front Desk >

"Why of course! there's always a vacant room here!" Palmon said, smiling and winking at her. "just hold on a sec, hon." she continued, as she opened a door, pulling out a pair of keys, and putting them on the counter. "there you go! your room number is on the key. have a nice stay at the Yuri resort!"
06-13-2007, 08:56 AM,
"Th-thank you..." she stammered quickly. She bowed politely, then picked up the key, turned toward the stairs, and looked at her key. "Okay, now I just have to find the room.."
06-13-2007, 12:18 PM,
OOC: Sorry, I forgot about this....

BIC: Hikari woke up back in her bed, still completely naked. "What happened? Where did Angewomon go?" She headed for the door forgetting to put any clothes on and went into the ahllway.

[Image: signature.png]

06-13-2007, 12:20 PM,
Tailmon was still asleep in the hallway, curled up in a ball like cats do, for she had walked in her sleep back out to the hall; her dream being of what had happened before she fell asleep. "mrrhhgg....hmm...hehe..."
06-13-2007, 12:27 PM,
Hikari noticed Tailmon. "Oh, there you are!!" She ran over to her and picked her up. "What happened? I remember fucking you and Tribalmon, and then waking up in bed, and now your pussy's all boring again." She runbs Tailmon's tiny cat pussy. "Let's head downstairs!"

Hikari, still not realizing she's nude, heads downstairs and notices Hitomi. 'hey, do you need help?"

06-13-2007, 12:28 PM,
Hitomi walked along the hallway, constantly looking up at he doors, and then down at her key. So intent on finding her room, that she didn't watch where she was going, and tripped over Tailmon ((whatever that is... >.<)) She came up in a semi controlled tumble, landing on her butt instead of on her face.
06-13-2007, 12:32 PM,
OOC: Looks like you missed my post....

You wanna correct that so it fits in wtih mine?