The Yuri Resort
03-12-2007, 12:36 PM,

Disturbed Wrote:Name: Tribalmon/Trisha
Description A white scaled dragoness with black markings over her body almost tribal like. The black marikings crawl up her back and make the female symbol. She stands at 6' 2" with a double C cup breasts. Wears a very tight black leather tank top with two zippers over her breasts and wears a leather skirt which she wears no panties under. Yet on the outside she wears normal street clothing to blend in just a normal blue T-shirt and blue jeans which that she wears and a hat to try and cover her dragoness features.
Turn-ons/offs: Likes: Helpless little girls, bondage/BDSM Dislikes: Large crowds
Reason for staying at the Resort: Yet to be determined

===========================================

Trisha however was already in the hotel's lobby sitting on one of the sofas in the room. Her one and only bag she had sat next to her foot as she sat eyeing the girls as they walk into the Yuri hotel "Many fine girls checking in today," she grinned darkly within her mind at what fun things she would do to some of these ladies.

Ahem...

Quote:Rule: Please keep characters either human or Digimon.

BIC: Tina pulls out a form and hands it to Ishana.

Tina: Fill these out please.

[Image: signature.png]

03-12-2007, 12:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2007, 06:26 AM by Calibremon.)

Renamon/Anna (Cuz every yuri game needs a Renamon or two thousand :P)
Description: Anna Renamon is a typical example of her species, but not the same Renamon of the 03 Continuity.
Dislikes: People who can't take a hint; Excessive pain/bloodshed.
Reason for visiting the resort: anna and Rena need a vacation from fighting digimon all the freaking time.

I'm gonna assume this is a tropical resort ^^;
======================

Anna sighed contently, laying on a lawnchair as she bathed in the tropical sunlight. Her partner Renamon practically radiated in the sunlight, her bright yellow fur reflecting the sun as she laid the tray in her paw on the table beside her partner and laid down in the chair on the opposite side of the table.
"Mimosas?" Anna asked, without opening an eye. Renamon chuckled softly and nodded, donning a pair of sunglasses to keep the sun out of her eyes as she warmed herself.
"Of course." She said, smiling. "I thought vacation was a rather strange human concept to be honest... I can see why you strive to do this as often as possible. It's... what do you call it?"
"Relaxing, Renamon. The word is relaxing." Anna said, laughing softly and taking a drink from the tray Renamon had put down.
03-12-2007, 01:00 PM,

OOC: Ahem what? I created a digimon and she disguises herself as a human to get closer to girls. You just said digimon, never said we couldnt have our own created digimon :P
03-12-2007, 01:00 PM,

"Ok.." Ishana said, as she grabbed a pen and began to fill out the form. "Oh, are you taking applicatiosn for employment? I need a job to earn money to pay you..." She said as she finished the form.
03-13-2007, 06:32 AM,

Tina: Actually, we need a maid. Would you like to apply?

03-13-2007, 06:36 AM,

"Sure, that sounds easy..." Ishana said, clapping her hands toghether. At last, an opportunity!
03-13-2007, 06:47 AM,

Tina smiles and pulls out a french maid's outfit from the desk, handing it to Ishana.

Tina: Oh, and, you get paid extra if you don't wear any panties.

03-13-2007, 06:52 AM,

Ishana blushed, as she heard about the offer, "Uh... yeah, maybe I'll do that.." she said. Of course, she sometimes didnt wear anything underneath at all, when she wore skirts, but then, they were long. This outfit barely covered her crotch. Oh, well... It's not like theres a bunch of pervs, and since htis is a womens hotel, they wont be able to stick anything in me... She thought. "So.. I'm done with everything... right?" Ishana asked, eager to move in. "By the way, when do I start?
03-13-2007, 07:04 AM,

Tina: I guess right now. A girl called from the public showers and said they was a mess in there.

Tina turns around and goes back to working.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hikari decides to go to the pool, so she heads to the shower rooms. As she walks in, a girl in a dildo runs over, rips off her shorts and panties, and shoves the dildo up her pussy.

Hikari: AAH!!!

She looks around and notices all the girls are either fucking or fingerfucking themselves. Many pissing all over the rooms.

03-13-2007, 07:06 AM,

OOC: dun dun DUUUN for Ishana :P

IC: "ok... is there a place for me to change into my new outfit?" Ishana asked.