The Yuri Resort
03-30-2007, 12:17 PM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
Hikari sat up and rubbed herself, then picked up Tailmon.

Hikari: Hey, let's go see if Ishana wants to head to the pool! We better get our clothes from the shower rooms first though...

[Image: signature.png]

03-30-2007, 12:22 PM,
Tailmon looked at her body, "umm i dont wear clothes silly." she said, giggling.
03-30-2007, 12:25 PM,
Hikari rolled her eyes.

Hikari: I meant mine and Ishana's. Let's go!

Hikari grabs Tailmon and heads over to Ishana's.

03-30-2007, 12:26 PM,
Tailmon grabbed ishana's and hikari's clothes before they left, and followed after hikari.
03-30-2007, 12:28 PM,
Ishana arrived at her room, and locked the door. She fell on the bed, feelingexhausted after todays events. She suddenly forgot about her cloths, but it was alright, she had a few more pairs and she could come and get them alter.
03-30-2007, 12:36 PM,
Tribalmon huffed as she exited the shower room "Girls are nothing but amateurs." she said as she walked back into the lobby "Maybe I should just go check into my room..nothing to do here." she went up to the hallway of rooms till she went to where she thought was her room which the door was already open "Hello." she said softly poking her head in and saw a girl in there then smiled slyly "Hey!" the dragoness chirped from Kim's door as she was till wearing her hat and clothes concealing her dragoness body looking like a normal human.
03-30-2007, 12:38 PM,
Hikari knocks on Ishana's door.

Hikari: Ishana!!! You want to go down to the pool?

03-30-2007, 12:41 PM,
Ishana heard knocking, but ignored it, instead, trying to get some sleep.
03-30-2007, 12:44 PM,
"mmm..mabey she's not here?" tailmon suggested, putting ishana's clothes at her door.
03-30-2007, 12:44 PM,
Hikari stops knocking.

Hikari: No answer... I guess she's sleeping. I guess we'll just have to go to the pool ourselves....

Hikari continues on when she notices Tribalmon sanding outside Kim's room.

Hikari: Hey, you!!! You better not be planning to rape someone again!!!

Hikari forgets that she herself is ready to be raped, completely nude with pussy dripping.