The Yuri Resort
03-29-2007, 06:31 AM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
Nefertimon nodded. "yes. i am still myself." she giggled slightly.
03-29-2007, 10:53 AM,
Kim opened the door to her room and tossed her bag over onto the bed as she walked in, she left the door open for the moment as though inviting visitors. "Its strange.. even though this is a strange place.. I actually feel safe here... That's never happened before..." she thought as she glanced out the window, there was an officer outside talking to someone who was shaking her head, looking almost sad about saying no to whatever the question was. "I hope he isn't looking for me... I know several people saw me come in here..."
03-29-2007, 01:05 PM,
Hikari moves under Nefertimon and removes her chest armor, revealing her breasts. She then pulss out a strap-on dildo and puts it on Nefertimon.

Hikari: Now fuck me!

Hikari lies on her chest under Nefertimon with her ss under the dildo.

[Image: signature.png]

03-29-2007, 09:09 PM,
Nefertimon did as she was told, and started fucking hikari. "yes hikari."
03-30-2007, 02:58 AM,
Magenta took the key from Palmon, picked up her small, plastic tote bag and walked upstairs. Heading down the corridor, she noticed the door next to her room was slightly ajar. She crept up close to the opening and peered inside...it was girl she had seen in the lobby! Her heart raced as Magenta caught a glimpse of her looking out the far window. The Renamon stepped back. leaned against the wall and thought to herself, "What am I going to do? I'd like to meet her, but I too scared to introduce myself. Damn...I should have said something in the lobby." As she wallowed in indecision, the tote bag she was holding slipped from her hand and struck the floor.
03-30-2007, 08:03 AM,
OOC: fyi CW(clonewarrior) and AWL... Ishana is shy, and will walk away from three ways.... so excuse her behaviors... she will of course go for it, once she is shown the "joy" of lesbian sex.

IC: Ishana looked at the digimon and partner having sex. She felt shy at this, and began to exit the room, heading back to her own. "I-I'm sorry guys, but this deson't look like a good time... maybe some other time?" the young girl said, as she closed the door and took off at a brisk pace to her room.
03-30-2007, 11:30 AM,
Hikari looks up.

Hikari: Well if you change your mind-*moan*-you know where to find us!

Hikari moans as her pussy is pummeled by Nefertimon.

Hikari: Oh yeah!!!

03-30-2007, 11:33 AM,
"mmhh...it feels great hikari.." nefertimon said, as she humped harder into hikari's love hole.

< Front Desk >

Palmon sat on the stool, being slightly bored. "man...slow day today i guess."
03-30-2007, 11:36 AM,
Tina walks back to the front desk.

Tina: Hey, Palmon! Thanks for covering while I went out! Even though it's not your shift. I owe you one....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hikari bobs up and down with each movement from Nefertimon.

Hikari: Oh.....Yes!!

Hikari's jucies spill all over the sheets.

03-30-2007, 11:38 AM,
< Front Desk >

"thanks." Palmon said, standing up and jumping off the stool.

< Tailmon's Room >

Nefertimon humped into hikari one last time, and came, with a roar. "ohh...hikari..." she said, turning back into tailmon, the strapon falling off of her.