Join our server on Discord

Poll: Is genetic experimentation the Future?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
4 22.22%
No
0%
0 0%
Seems unrealistic
27.78%
5 27.78%
Sign me up and do experiment on me
50.00%
9 50.00%
All genetic experimentation is wrong
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is genetic experimentation the Future?
Yeah. We'd just need the tech and some combine material. That needed to combine the animal and human DNA in the right way.
i think its possible that they could have it, and with it hopefully some kind of enhancement to the human body besides the physical veiw. Such as some kind of immunity to some type of disease...but then again...it could also have psychological changes as well....you could have no remorse for killing, pain, suffering, or anything. If that's the case then why bother unless a last resort in a war?
Sure it seems cool and all that genetic mutation can benifit many people in many ways, but it can also have it's downfalls as well.

I think that in order to learn about being 'Furries' and what not, we got to learn how to be human first, and proceed from there. Learn what it is like to be something human, yet not like finding ways to become a machine and human first....and if no big problems occur then find ways to take off from there. You never know what could happen without knowing what will happen at the small stages or what not.

Sure in the beginning most of the people will start going against it first, bothering you, putting you on the news as a circus freak or what not. But eventually they will start to accept you for who you are once people start to do it. Having genetic mutation can also help cure or treat diseases, then again....it can also bring up tons more.

Its just too early to do this kind of stuff, but give it more time to experiment with other things, then we should have enough knowledge to venture into more advanced stuff.