Digiartists' Domain Community!
Is genetic experimentation the Future? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Polls (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Is genetic experimentation the Future? (/showthread.php?tid=6699)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Is genetic experimentation the Future? - Casey the furry one - 03-12-2007

What does everyone think of genetic manipulation in humans, because i personally am sick of being Only Human.

http://home.telepath.com/~wanderer/imagine_furnetics/

It sound like we might be have real furries soon if you ask me.

What are your take on the matter guys?

- Erethzium - 03-12-2007

i dont know. i dont wanna pay $450,000 to have my DNA changed. but being a furry would be awesome :D

but i stil have to go with "sounds unrealistic". this group of random people comes out of nowhere and states that they can change your DNA, making you look like a furry? :?

Morphic WolfSM: Our most popular package, with digi-grade locomotion technology, you can be equally comfortable on two or four legs while sporting that priceless werewolf look. Deluxe package options for Morphic WolfSM include sensory enhancement and metabolism adaptations (for those wishing to pursue more lupine diets). The basic Morphic WolfSM package begins at $450,000.

what do they mean "most popular package"? if this has been done already, it would have been all over the news everywhere.

- Disturbed - 03-12-2007

No offense to those who are hardcore furry fans but if you are so into the furry fandom that you'd want to alter your body to become one then there is something wrong with you. I would not even consider genetic reconstructuring. I mean even through the "succesful" surgeries genetic reconstructuring is NEVER a good idea in my opinion theres so much stuff that could go wrong with the surgery no matter how good they say they are. I so hope to god tax money didnt go into the research of this...

- senjuro - 03-12-2007

I'm going to move this to the Poll board.

I find it most interesting that their "Testimonials" section is devoid of pictures. 'Nuff said.

- Erethzium - 03-12-2007

okay, i looked up the people in the testimonials section:

Andrew Bianchi

Andrew Bianchi was an official candidate for ASUCD Senate on the L.E.A.D. slate in the Winter 2006 ASUCD Election.

He is vehemently against any resolutions outside the scope of student issues. Student issues constitute a reasonable general interest in resolving to push for or against an issue based off how it would benefit the student body and champion the UC Davis Principles of Community. They revolve around student finances, student services, civil rights, voting rights, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Regina Thomas

Senator Regina Thomas of Savannah was elected to the Georgia State Senate in a special election on January 11, 2000. She served in the Georgia House of Representatives, from1995 to1998, where her efforts were focused on education, children's issues, and welfare reform. She served as the assistant majority whip in the House from 1997 - 1998.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Trevor Hollbock

i couldnt find anything on this guy.

and here is thier disclaimer:

Pricing information is subject to change without notice, and prices on this website are not guarenteed to reflect current service prices. Furnetics

- UnknownH - 03-12-2007

I had an idea like this years ago. But you could turn it off with a watch type thing and it was mostly used for superhero-ing and war like things. Also it had things like control over fire and similar elements and powers.
It came from watching transforming superheroes shows and animal based cartoon on tv. Plus this would be really dangerous.

- rorancrystalwolf - 03-12-2007

It would be cool if it was legit although the price is a little out there..... so I can have a sheath if I were to go for the " Wolf" Package huh? Interesting at best. It would be awesome to see the photographic proof but then again I wisht the site weren't fictional.

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 03-13-2007

I think its ok if someone wants it, and goes through it, and why would people put pictures up? well, people have said, if you do this, you basically get ostracized from the world cause they dont like it. They wouldn't understand, even though I would enjoy seeing the final results, the before and after pictures...and "anatomy" other then that I dont see anything wrong with it.

- Altima - 03-13-2007

OMG!!! @o@ i wouldnt care if i came out a freak... in my opinion, it would be better to become a frea trying to be a furry, than stay human the rest of my life... yesh im weird like that... do you gotta problem with that?

- Harie Krauzer - 03-13-2007

Genetetic manipulation, it wouldn't surprise me if it showed up in the future. As for it being a good or bad thing... that, my friend, is too tough to tell.