Join our server on Discord

Poll: Is genetic experimentation the Future?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
4 22.22%
No
0%
0 0%
Seems unrealistic
27.78%
5 27.78%
Sign me up and do experiment on me
50.00%
9 50.00%
All genetic experimentation is wrong
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is genetic experimentation the Future?
Quote:What about augmentations for health, too? Stronger bones, tougher skin, enhanced endurance...that could unbalance a lot in the world, though, so it would have to be monitored VERY closely.

Steroids and HGH?
The OCA
Disturbed Wrote:Steroids and HGH?

Yeah, I was, more less thinking the same thing although all of those are mostly synthetic and tries to emulate people.
I voted for the third. Besides, who wants to be a furry? Two months without shaving, and I'll automatically become one.
Though I can imagine one day there being real furs I wouldn't want it done to me, there's just too much room for error with genetic manipulation among some of the other problems mentioned.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I voted for the third. Besides, who wants to be a furry? Two months without shaving, and I'll automatically become one.

My mom calls me bear rug when she sees me walking up to my room without my shirt on because of the rug of a back and arms that I have...call me Mr. Grizzly heh
The OCA
Disturbed Wrote:
Quote:What about augmentations for health, too? Stronger bones, tougher skin, enhanced endurance...that could unbalance a lot in the world, though, so it would have to be monitored VERY closely.

Steroids and HGH?

No...like, bio-chemical re-writing of your DNA to make unbreakable bones and and steel-tough skin.
i say if you can do it
be cxareful and go nuts (would this be a oxymoron)

this is my peaceful reaserhc veiw

i its a war one then

you can go jump off a cliff
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Don't screw with DNA. As far as altering your genes to become a furry.. Possible future medical alterations would be cool.

Nothing cosmetic of that nature should be done... Not worth the risk of a life full of pain and uncomfort, just so that you can say that you really are a "furry".
Renamon's Army
And that's why my idea would be better. Just harder to do.
Much, much harder to do. lol.
Renamon's Army